PDA

View Full Version : "Dick's a bully who uses his political mates"

Captain Custard
13th Aug 2003, 08:26
Well, Well, Well,

Just opened the Oz (at 35k ft... Ulm/Winstun eat your heart out!) and guess what I read:

"Dick is a bully. He had a line that played well with ministers",

and

"One senior federal minister directly involved in the decision last month ... ruefully complained that Dick was very agressive, excessively so".

These quotes, are of, course, about Dick Honan, he of Ethanol ilk (another barrow-pushing ripoff of the consumer for personal material gain), but they certainly apply to another Dick. Perhaps it is a common trait of the Richard genes?

DSBHDY!

tobzalp
13th Aug 2003, 12:51
just a spot of..

http://www.australiangamefishing.com/seababy_images/thumbnails/20.jpg

Traffic
13th Aug 2003, 15:47
You wouldn't mean by any chance that other Dick who puts his name on all that real Aussie stuff ??? ..like the All Aussie firesticks that proved no match for the Redhead.

I am sure there are many in Canberra and CASA who wish he would do the Arctic helo trip again...and again...and again...until he gets it wrong. But that is what being a Lightning Rod is all about.

dingo084
13th Aug 2003, 19:11
I've copied 3 quotes below about somebody called "Dick"

Dick is a bully
&
complained that Dick was very agressive, excessively so
&
but they certainly apply to another Dick. Perhaps it is a common trait of the Richard genes

Are we talking about the one whose love child is the perpetual bleater from brissy?

ding

Skin-Friction
15th Aug 2003, 21:27
The oil that I hear about this man if true is very damning. How much is he tied up with the initiation of the ridiculous NAS that very few of my comrades want, and along the way, a certain minister of the crown?