PDA

View Full Version : Load Distribution

You splitter
5th Aug 2003, 21:11
Can any dispatchers out there give me some advice on Load distribution. According to JAR-OPs 1.625 there must be documentation showing load distribution. Can you confirm where this is provided. I would of assumed on the loadsheet but I am told that this isn't always the case.

Is there a seperate form you have to complete. If so some info on what is included would be appreciated.

Cheers
YS

justforfun
6th Aug 2003, 08:39
An Ops bod should know this... loadplan????... if DCS generated its a LIRF (Loading Instruction Report Form)... you do the loadsheet, you obviously decide the distribution etc and put it on the load plan/LIRF for the ramp boys to carry out, any changes should be noted from the orginal plan, and you complete the load form/trim sheet accordingly...

For luverly pics and layout, check your IATA AHM....

Cheers

JFF
:rolleyes:

bobdcatt
9th Aug 2003, 08:48
Suggestion, he'll hate me for this, but give Graham Forbes at the Belgrano (CAA). He's head of aircrew licence stuff, but was the head of GAMTA & very involved in JAR Ops.

Agan they'll hate me for it, but call John Dedman or Eric Ellingworth @ Cargolux. Or even Graham Baker @ AMR/SABRE in DFW.

timzsta
10th Aug 2003, 01:45
Just for fun is correct about DCS and LIRF. If not a manual loading instruction has to be prepared. The LIRF must be signed by the ramp team leader before the aircraft is pushed back. The Dispatcher must ensure that any amendments to the Loading are reflected in the Loadsheet - ie if you add on a rush bag an extra 13kgs must be added to the load sheet - otherwise its a missload for which ultimately the Dispatcher/Ramp Team leader can be dissmissed.