PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Avgas, hello Dom!!!

Buster Hyman
4th Aug 2003, 22:08
Yes, after almost exactly 19 years in aviation, it's time Buster moved on to Civvy street!

Time has caught up with our industry & the bubble of aviation has burst. No longer a well paid industry full of consumate professionals, it's now just a poorly paid industry that doesn't seem to reflect that the consumate professionals are still there! :(

Now, I'll just enjoy being a check in clerks worst nightmare...a passenger/customer/guest that can't be fooled with BS airline talk.

I will still be on Pprune, as Oz aviation holds a special place in my heart (starting to sound like EWL!! ;) ), but perhaps I'll be banished to the PAX section! (God forbid!!):uhoh:

I wish you all well, QF, DJ, 89ers, ex AN, TN, EW, IPEC, AAE & GA! And I know that, regardless of who's up front, I'm in safe hands when flying around Dunnunda.

:sad:

Cheers....

OpsNormal
5th Aug 2003, 04:55
I hope you are gonna hang around TAF too, Buster. Winj and Veg will get all lonely by themselves.

And besides, we need as many friends as we can get to heap poo on Brad.... ;) :ooh:

All the best mate,

Ops. :}

Buster Hyman
5th Aug 2003, 08:12
:uhoh: Yes, TAF, I've been a bit remiss lately, must pop in again!!

TheNightOwl
6th Aug 2003, 07:43
Will you be retaining tenure at KAH, Buster, or moving to pastures new? Will you be at the AN reunion?

Take care,

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl.

Buster Hyman
6th Aug 2003, 09:18
Cheers TNO.

KAH will remain my base, but there will be a temporary posting for a short time in scran's neck of the woods! ;)

As for the reunion, doubtful this time, but I'll drop u a line if I am.:ok: