PDA

View Full Version : how long do I have to wait for my next one

AhDee
4th Aug 2003, 09:46
hi all,
too bad that I didn't get a chance to the 2nd interview. I would like to know how long do I have to wait for their next acceptance on my 2nd go. anybody got a clue? Because I would like to have it done at around October in order to get a place in the training in the coming March.

thx!

smallwing
4th Aug 2003, 15:14
Normally it would be between a year to 3 years.. It doesn't make sense to take you after rejecting you within 6 months, so please do have patience with it.

Any reason specific as to why you didn't get further interviews?

I guess you can always try KA.

AhDee
4th Aug 2003, 16:56
oh... too bad then.

Thanks, smallwing.

I did really bad at the interview session with those HR people. I was just too stressed and worried. my interview skills is quite bad though, other than that, I believe that I have more than sufficient skills to get a place. Need to learn how to sell myself to them as well.

yeah, i would like to try KA as well. will get myself prepared for it in the coming months. I knew that they are going to have a new training session in the coming Janurary, hope to get a place in it^^

smallwing
4th Aug 2003, 17:52
Try, but you are pushing it, as they would like to start grading next month. If you do try, do it quickly!! Most are being called for 2nd interview now..

Cheers

flyingcrazy
5th Aug 2003, 10:16
hi Ahdee,
What position did you apply for? DE SO/FO or CX Cadet?
I think re-apply after 6 months is ok, but to be invited? not sure..
Good luck!

FC

justin_credible
5th Aug 2003, 14:59
Just wondering, since they conduct a limited number of gradings a year, is it advantageous to send in the application shortly before a new round of interviews start ? In other words, is there a cycle to the process ?