PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit Visit on EasyJet?

You want it when?
3rd Aug 2003, 04:28
Sorry - I'm certian this has been asked before. I'd really like No 1 son (a shy 5) to see the cockpit on a commercial jet - he's seen the board on a PA28 but I think a "real" cockpit would amaze him - heck the PA28 still baffles me.

Were off to France in late August, a Sunday morining flight 10:00 - is it worth asking the cabin crew for a visit or should I just keep stumm?

BAe 146-100
3rd Aug 2003, 05:11
Hi,

If you ask after the flight they might be able to do it. Thats what I’m going to do when I fly with Astraeus to Malaga.

Regards
BAe 146-100

jettesen
6th Aug 2003, 03:41
Most ( if not all ) easyJet pilots will allow you to have a flight deck visit on the ground, but i'm afraid since 9/11, all in flight visits are banned for obvious reasons. Hope this helps!!

BOAC
6th Aug 2003, 04:24
Same on my a/c (BA S/haul LGW) - ask the crew and we'll fit you in with pleasure either before or after.

Jordan D
6th Aug 2003, 17:33
I think that's the best bet ... I asked last October to visit the Cockpit of a BA 777 YYZ-LHR, and the crew invited me up both before and after the flight ... made the flight that much better.

Jordan

newswatcher
6th Aug 2003, 17:54
Ah, but they may have thought they were getting a different Jordan!:p :p

You want it when?
7th Aug 2003, 21:48
Thanks for the suggestions, having a sub 1 year old infant as well we normally wait until everyone has got off anyway - I will speak to No 1 and see if he wants to visit the cockpit.

Obliged all.

Jordan D
7th Aug 2003, 23:28
newswatcher ... you aren't the first and won't be the last to say that ...

Does that mean I'm less attractive than her! :D :{

Jordan

PAXboy
8th Aug 2003, 01:45
One Jordan has subjected herself to unnecessary plastic surgery. Seems to have nothing in her life other than being on magazine covers and strikes one as having the attention span (and interest of) a dung beetle. I have to say that she looks utterly unattractive.

The other Jordan, Jordan D by name, has subjected ..... ? :p

Jordan D
8th Aug 2003, 05:31
The other Jordan, Jordan D by name, has subjected ..... ?

Not much really ... except that I subject all those who know me to the occasional dull conversation!

Jordan