PDA

View Full Version : Did You See This Advertisment

Lozza2002
30th Jul 2003, 21:58
Noticed this advertisment in "The Australian" newspaper on Friday July 25th.
Anyone heard of this venture before?

http://www.pacificsouthwestengineering.com.au/

Regards
Lozza :ok:

Buster Hyman
30th Jul 2003, 22:35
Hmmm:hmm: I wondered when they'd "come out".

Have had some dealings with, what I presume to be, their "advanced guard" of consultants. Not forthcoming with the names of their backers or any relevant info that I'd be wanting to see before investing my time with them. Besides, quite happy with my current airline....for the moment.;)

Nevertheless, I wish them well, and hope they aren't just another mob that are trying to screw ex AN staff!:suspect:

Kaptin M
31st Jul 2003, 07:22
From their website:
"You need to give us your skills and your free time and be pro-active in doing so. You need to be a team player and a good communicator. You need to be able to meet the planning deadlines of the venture. Above all you must be honest in your dealings with the venture and have a strong self-discipline to do all things ethically.

Your free time is needed for 12-15 months. You would bear your own minor costs in the venture as a consultant. You may not receive a tax deduction against your other income for the expenses you incur. This is achieved through a commercial arrangement using a Venture Consultant Agreement. "

GoGirl
31st Jul 2003, 07:37
Geez, only requiring 12-15 months of your free time :rolleyes:

But hey, if that's not an attractive enough sounding offer, then you wont mind not making income; rather incurring expense ;)

Expressions of interest must be pouring in :)

VB_Capt
31st Jul 2003, 11:01
They've got me. I'm signing tomorrow - only give up my 'free' time for 12-15 monthjs!! Wow. And cover incidential expenses as well.
This industry is not short of spivs.

AN LAME
1st Aug 2003, 15:31
Worked with the person. My advice...don't

fruitloop
1st Aug 2003, 18:45
I never worked with him ......How-ever I agree with AN LAME's advice......