PDA

View Full Version : qantas domestic business class

tcr2
30th Jul 2003, 21:36
I am thinking of using my quantas frequentflyers for a trip from Perth to Sydney. I have enough to travel business class. Does anyone know from experience if it is worth the extra points?? Does it vary depending on aircraft type?? (According to the qantas schedules, I will travel on the following planes: Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 767-200ER. Any advice/comment appreciated!!

Gaza
1st Aug 2003, 18:28
QF Business Class does vary depending on the aircraft type. You will get a much better response to your question on the QF Board on FlyerTalk. -

http://www.flyertalk.com/forumcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Qantas+Airways&number=39&DaysPrune=5&LastLogin=

There is also a useful search function that will give you lots of threads to read.

scran
4th Aug 2003, 14:12
I've previously used upgrades on this flight (Perth - Sydney) or the "sister" flight (Perth - Melbourne).

When I have done it the aircraft invovled was a 767 (has been a few years but) and as such I thought it well worth it.......

tcr2
5th Aug 2003, 11:59
thanks for the replies guys!! I'll try the suggested link and see what I find out!