PDA

View Full Version : Feet!

Tart with the cart
30th Jul 2003, 21:05
Do any other crew have horrible, nasty feet?

Mine are blistered and scarred and rough. In direct contrast to my soft, pale hands with the well manicured nails in a pretty pale pink shade. (Have you ever been in the galley with a flight attendat who has just broken their nail? Not a nice sight lol) Now that its summer, I hate having to wear sandals and I'm too ashamed of my feet to go for a pedicure. I've lavished care on my hands and forgotton all about my poor feet. :(

Ah the glamourous life of cabin crew. :D :

sweety
31st Jul 2003, 00:38
Why is it a problem? Just take as good care as you do of your hands - problem solved!

Wear good shoes, scrub them and moisturise them. It helps! ;)

haole
1st Aug 2003, 01:50
from the title of this thread, I thought you meant the command the captain gave the passengers and crew when the runway was to short or the brakes were not stoping the aircraft.

TightSlot
1st Aug 2003, 04:45
TWC - I have it on good authority that the rest of you is so deliciously attractive that a B defect at the bottom end is easily ignored by those lucky enough to access the rest.

Tart with the cart
1st Aug 2003, 21:07
LOL thanks TightSlot :)

Thanks Sweety. The only thing is they are all veruca-y and they wont go away! Lovely. Ah well :)

Hostie from Hell
1st Aug 2003, 21:13
Ok, here is the solution......
Get yourself to a Chiropodist. Believe me they will have seen feet far worse then yours. They will remove hard skin, sort out the verrucas and send you on your way.

After that you wont be too embarassed to go and have a pedicure and you will have beautiful pretty feet for the rest of the summer!:ok:

Parry Hotter
1st Aug 2003, 22:04
Why don't you give yourself a home pedicure? I have terrible feet. They ache, and I have a family history of corns, bunions and all those other not so tasty things. If i do not treat my feet with care, I can hardly walk after a few hours of being in the cabin.

Once a week, I soak and buff them down. The buffing removes all that dead skin. A razor is good for the really stuborn spots, just do not slip or you will come out of the ordeal missing a toe or two. Then apply a thick moisturiser, slip on some socks and go to bed. In the morning your feet will be beautiful. Paint your toe nails and you will be done. :)

glider insider
1st Aug 2003, 23:54
Parry Hotter
are your feet that hairy that you need to shave them...???

Parry Hotter
2nd Aug 2003, 00:00
:D Not Hairy, just SCARY!:}:} :ugh: :ugh:

GalleyWench
4th Aug 2003, 02:11
TWC, If you go to Dr Scholls in London their chiropodist will really work wonders on your feet. Your first appointment is 30 quid and it is well worth it!! Make sure you go to the appointment without toenail polish on though. They work on alot of dancers feet as well.