PDA

View Full Version : SAAF in tizz over sex video

Deanw
29th Jul 2003, 17:41
Trust Erika to get hold of this one :E

SAAF in tizz over sex video
28/07/2003

Erika Gibson

Pretoria - The air force has launched an investigation into allegations that a number of officers committed indecent acts, captured on video, while attending a course.

A spokesperson says the air force was unaware of the video until a copy landed in the hands of City Press newspaper.

"No charges were laid against the officers involved in the incident, which means we were also unable to investigate the case earlier," said the spokesperson.

The video was apparently made during a training visit on command and discipline to Polokwane about two years ago. A student recorded the visit with a personal camera. The video was later stolen from the student's room at the Air Force College in Thaba Tshwane and a theft charge laid.

According to the report by City Press, instructors and students were present when a female student apparently stripped on a table. One of the instructors apparently fastened her bra again and slipped his hand into her pants. The female officer was doing a "strip show" for the instructors. Another female officer and an instructor were filmed sharing a single bed in the early hours of the morning.

In a separate incident, also captured on film, a female officer is allegedly smoking dagga seized during a crime prevention operation.

These revelations reportedly follow allegations by black soldiers who are increasingly disgruntled at being prosecuted for misdemeanours while their white colleagues get off scot-free - in many cases because of alleged "cover-ups".

4HolerPoler
29th Jul 2003, 17:58
This topic is already being covered in the Campfire (Those were the days...........) where I believe it is possibly more suited.

I'd close this thread but the close button is stuck; could I request that, in the interests of morality, we continue to follow the drama in the Campfire.

4HP