PDA

View Full Version : QF discount at Morrissey?

qfmike737
29th Jul 2003, 10:23
Can someone please tell me is it true that QF staff get discounts at Morrissey stores?

leemo
29th Jul 2003, 10:37
Yes we do, saw a memo about it but can't remember the details bad enough having to wear his designs at work!

QF skywalker
29th Jul 2003, 17:17
yes - as i mentioned in a previous topic all QF staff to receive minimum 10% and up to 50% off all stock in Morrisey stores on presentation of QF ID. This does not apply to morrisey items sold in departments stores, only in "Morrisey" stores.

Leemo - I find it hard to belive you have taken that attitude to the uniform before it has even been delivered to us. The uniforms are a great improvement for the male flight attendants. Chin UP - It looks great.

qfmike737
29th Jul 2003, 19:09
Yes i went past the new Morrissey store on Edward Street in Brisbane there is some really hot gear there!!!

btw I know a few people that have opted to try out Morrissey simply because QF staff are getting new uniforms designed by Morrissey :-)

ditzyboy
30th Jul 2003, 07:55
Sorry QFskywalker but I agree with Leemo. It's a bit "How ya goin'..." I mean to say it is very "busy".

Oh and who thought to take the crotch up so high?! It's out of control! Doesn't leave much to the imagination. And my Jatz! They were sore for an hour after wearing those pants! Can you get a DVT down there?

QF skywalker
30th Jul 2003, 19:10
ditzy,

You planted a seed when you started talking about your "jatz" my friend ! I have had to bite my tounge on several responses I could have typed in regarding your jatz ! Aren't they usually getting jiggled around madly on the ground even when your not flying ?:mad: :eek: :eek:

Maybe the new ochre colour for the link chinks will match with your "pink" fluffy bar float purse !!!

HA !

cya
QF skywalker:p ;)

ditzyboy
31st Jul 2003, 06:41
My fluffy pink purse's name is Veronica. I haven't yet thought of the colour clashes... Now you have me thinking. How did you find out about Veronica anyway?

Re. my Jatz... Actually no. Don't worry!

SixStarAnsett
3rd Aug 2003, 21:18
OMG! It's "Mile High" !!!

Oh, and ditzyboy, I'll always think of you in the biscuit aisle of the supermarket :)

SixStarAnsett :E