PDA

View Full Version : CT Bash report back!

Deanw
24th Jul 2003, 17:35
Hi all

Allrigghttt!!! What a party we had :D :E :ok:

So you want to know what happened?

He he he, check this out : http://www.geocities.com/pprune_ct_bash/ :}

Thanks Francois for the run of the pad :\

http://www.geocities.com/pprune_ct_bash/pics/pprune10.jpg

Gunship
24th Jul 2003, 17:48
eina my kop is seer ... :yuk: oeps there goes the second bark .. :yuk:

Gunship
25th Jul 2003, 03:26
Now that I can start to see what I type ..

Many, mnay thanks Francois and WIN .. it was a great evening meeting old friends and meeting new one's !

FM
Marc Perkins
Real Orca (renamed SPERM WHALE)
Goldfish Rob R
Gerrit
Louis
Dean
Dennis
and then all the others I can not remember - many thanks it was great !

Eischh Did I finish that 5 liter Tassies ? Feels like it :yuk:

Cheers to all the manne and that lovely girls that was there !

Goffel jou moffie waar was jy ??? :}

PS: Found my camera (Steph hid it from his dad) :ouch:

Goldfish Jack
25th Jul 2003, 13:48
Hey gunship,

You think you had a headache............... it took me 24 hours to remember where i keep my computer!!!

Now I have found it and well... thanks very much for organising what was a great bash. It was great to meet everyone and see the faces (and how ugly we all look!!!). Thanks to Francois for the venue and Panado for the morning after sandwhich!!!

It was great to meet you all and now lets sit back and see what the Vaalies are going to try and do to see if they can outdo us (forget it they never will!!)

Keep in contact and when is the next one?????????????? I have to apply for a days leave to recover from it already!!!!!!

marc perkins
25th Jul 2003, 20:27
Trully a Great Oppurtunity to meet the Cape crowd!!!

Now that's the "pprune gees" I was hoping for:ok: !!! In spite of some heated debate in the past, all was put aside and fantastic new acquaintances were made.

Thanx Dean for the pics and an even bigger thanx to Francois and the Win crowd for all the effort !!!

Guns great to meet you and your son, and thanx for the little chat!

Looking forward to the next Bash; hopefully with a greater attendance next time and lots more KWV !!! :\ :yuk:

francois marais
25th Jul 2003, 22:55
:D Guys, thanks for attending. It was great having you.
Well needless to say, I enjoyed the evening with all the "manne". Did feel a bit rough the next day though. Cassie, you & Broer Ben polished that 5 liters of Tassies. All that remained was the empty box.:p Never ever saw anyone enjoy Tassies so much, not even during my "poor" student days at Stellenbosch.

I came to the conclusion that a gathering like this is good for the soul & mind. Pressing business issues can easily be forgotten, and what we like most, becomes the focus. Flying really is a passion. (For me anyway)

Next party is already in the planning. Same place, same time, Wednesday August 27th. This time hopefully, Bert & Goffel will be around.

Goffel, where are you bru! Guns desperately wants to meet you.:p

currawong
26th Jul 2003, 06:39
He did mention a "cruise", four weeks duration, on the Campfire.

Mind you, he also told me your party was in Hillbrow and to come naked(??!!??)

:ok: :ok: :ok:

Gunship
29th Jul 2003, 11:32
Cheers again guys.

Nice meeting you guys Marc , Francois and Goldfish (bokkom) ..

Cassie, you & Broer Ben polished that 5 liters of Tassies. All that remained was the empty box. Never ever saw anyone enjoy Tassies so much, not even during my "poor" student days at Stellenbosch.

Man I love that stuff .. and broer Ben still returned to Langebaan afterwards .. in his road version of an Alouette I pressume ?

I came to the conclusion that a gathering like this is good for the soul & mind. Pressing business issues can easily be forgotten, and what we like most, becomes the focus. Flying really is a passion. (For me anyway)

Well said Francois ... :ok:

Deanw
29th Jul 2003, 15:36
Ay, the gathering may be good for the soul and mind, but my liver is having other ideas :}