PDA

View Full Version : Civair lives for another month.

Goffel
24th Jul 2003, 14:32
Well I never.Some people have more luck that father christmas being stuck in fairy land.

Mr Civair has managed to secure two cheques to be given to his creditors.
One to be deposited in a weeks time and the other in a months time.

Now the question is,do they hop like a heli-flopter or do they cruise like an eel.

Watch this space for more in the soap opera saga.
(And yes there is much much more to be revealed).
:E

Gunship
25th Jul 2003, 03:34
Chill - out Boet. Where were you last night ?? :}

Goffel
25th Jul 2003, 15:03
Hi Gun's.
Had a meeting that was supposed to last an hour but turned out to be one of those long drawn out moans and groans.
Did send appologies at about 22:00.
Hows your kop doing.Any better today?. :E

clipboard
25th Jul 2003, 23:08
Things may be OK for now, but the problems are still big, and it has unsettled a lot of people. I hope the "Boss-man" intends taking care of his staff thats been loyal to him all this time. Its such a pity that good people must always suffer under the command of an egocentric. Rumour has it that a good few crew members, (ground & air) are leaving the employ of the company.
Good luck to you guys!

News in the market place is that the "Boss-man is still pursueing his idea to set up an airline flying "big" hardware to Europe. Eessch, the ego! Credibility with crew first Sir! :confused:

Gunship
29th Jul 2003, 11:12
Lo Goffel,

Sorry to have missed you. REAL ORCA also only arrived at 2100, but anyway that was that.

Guys all I am saying is that it is always sad to hear a company going down whatever the reasons.

We are all /( most of us anyway ) bieg boys and girls... but believe me it is not nice to "loose" you job never mind the embarresment of loosing your company.

A job most probably can be re-found. A compnay can be a very personal thing and a lot of ego's can be lost.

Worst than ego's is the fear of failure and then eventually the realization of failure.

It is not nice - yes I have been through it myself if you need to know :sad: