PDA

View Full Version : Ek Again!

craic1510
22nd Jul 2003, 22:01
I know everyone in this forum is probably getting sick of discussing the EK interviews however I want to ask one last time. I have searched the forums and backdated many months to get tips etc but I want to be sure.

The walk in interviews are on this week in Perth after being postponed. This will be my second attempt and I really want to walk away with a job this time :)

I realise a number of people have been successful through this process and are heading off to Dubai in Aug, and I also realise there are individuals like myself who were unsuccessful.

Can everyone who knows anything or everything about EK, the interview, what to wear i.e clothes, hair etc, as well as how to present yourself all post a msg for us needy pre-EK interviewees?

Any tips - and I mean absolutely anything would be so helpful. I know I am not the only one that needs the info and I am so envious of all you successful applicants :) I hope to be able to join the team and want to give this interview my all. I know I can do it. I know I have what it takes!

Thanks in advance. I am sorry to bring up the subject yet again, but ever msg will help no end.

craic1510 :ok:

aerosurfer
23rd Jul 2003, 00:52
neat black suit, pants...white (or light colour shirt)(preferable white) with colour tie.
neat hair...neat black shoes...

and SMILE all the time....try to present your attraction smile to the interviewers...finally be yourself.

good luck! :D

craic1510
23rd Jul 2003, 18:07
Thanks aero! Much appreciated :) Think I'll skip though being female:)

Come on ladies? Any advice too? Any EK girls already working got any tips?

craic1510
(hannah) :ok:

... ha ha

sorry i meant i might skip the tie :) geez my hands aren't working in conjunction with my brain today! :ok:

bladums
23rd Jul 2003, 18:31
Having a blonde moment craic ???

craic1510
24th Jul 2003, 18:23
no brunette moment! we have them too would you believe :)

:confused: