PDA

View Full Version : MK Backdoor?

helldog
22nd Jul 2003, 19:36
Does anyone know if someone has ever made it into the right seat at MK from being a loadie? I know of other companies where this may be possible.

What about flight engineers? Have any made the transition there?

I nominate the secretary there for an f/o slot, she shouldnt have to get around on her hands and knees cleaning dust.:D

blowawayjet
22nd Jul 2003, 22:23
yes, i have heard of a loadie being upgraded with mk. this was a few years ago, when they only had diezel 8's.

dc8loadie
23rd Jul 2003, 03:40
one of their current B747 captains is an ex hanger spanner/loadmaster with affretair, he then operated as fe/fo with AIN, then as a DC8 capt with MK.
so anythings possible with the right attitude and chances.:ok:

4HolerPoler
23rd Jul 2003, 15:56
........and obviously, ;) a Rhodie passport ;)

4HP

helldog
23rd Jul 2003, 18:43
Right, can I buy a Rhodie passport? No, they've run out of paper, but I can let you have a copy of the Green Leader tape; that'll get you in:D 4HP

What if you are just an aussie that wants to fly around spewing black soot into the sky? Surely that counts for something;)

I will keep trying anyway.

cheers

Gunship
29th Jul 2003, 10:46
What if you are just an aussie that wants to fly around spewing black soot into the sky? Surely that counts for something

It counts as nothing. You must first joint he South African training clinic before playing the Kiwi's again (and I am not talking netball now) :8

helldog
29th Jul 2003, 19:32
Ok so we are going through a bad patch. But our boys will be back. Just giving everyone a false sense of security before the world cup.....then we unleash the fury.:}