PDA

View Full Version : 100s Q up for Kenya Airways.

ronnie123
20th Jul 2003, 00:37
100s were in line for a walk-in Cabin Crew position for Kenya Airways. WoW !!!!
Are these posts based in HK or Nairobi ? Are HK people going to be part fo xpat crew??? In Africa.:confused:

ilovegordon
20th Jul 2003, 00:49
:cool: other than HKG & Nairobi, they may based in BKK. If sources are right, the airline serves ???-BKK-HKG-BKK-???.

Skylion
3rd Aug 2003, 23:29
Kenya Airways inaugural operates ex NBO on Sept 3rd to BKK and HKG with B 767-300ER , 3 x weekly.Its predecessor was the East African Super VC 10 operation in the 70s which went on,- financially disasterously ,- to Tokyo. BA also operated SVC 10s once weekly TYO/HKG/CMB/SEZ/NBO/LHR .Understand the HK based cabin crew will be based in HK, not become expats.
The E African game parks in Kenya and Tanzania should be attractive to the market so can expect these frequencies to grow.

amanda_kq
24th Aug 2003, 21:03
I'm one of the crew being taken up by KQ...heading to Nairobi for training soon....

christep
27th Aug 2003, 12:53
I thought it was very clever of Kenya to send their Sevens team as part of the recruiting this year. I have never seen so many women in that stadium get the hots for a whole team before. I bet they were in the queue ;)

(The fact that they beat the guys in green and yellow was a bonus too :) )