PDA

View Full Version : AO crew trip trades (temp)

aotripswap
19th Jul 2003, 16:33
This thread is intended for the use of AO crew only. It is of no interest to others.
----------------------------------------
Hi all. OK, here's what to do:
As you know, this will only be in use for the next month while I am away, and am unable to update the AO website. Pprune is great for a look though, so after you're done, take a look around.
First, just click 'post reply'. Then, simply write what you have, and what you want to trade, then click 'submit reply'. The data will be on line for ALL to see. Alternatively, just browse through the messages and see if you are able to help anyone out. Any problem, feel free to email me, but you may not get a reply straight away.
Toby

Sookie
22nd Jul 2003, 22:25
I have an O/N SYD and O/N SIN (Sat 02/08 - Tue 05/08) i am trying to swap. Am wanting to have Sat and Sun off. Even if i do a OOL on Sat. Please give me a call if u can help me.

McLeod CE
details removed!

p.s. it's a 24 hr L/O in SYD.

Sick Squid
23rd Jul 2003, 21:22
Folks, nearly had a blue fit there! Couple of things....

We don't have a problem with you using the board in this way whilst yours is down, but PLEASE PLEASE note this is a public website... DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS UP THERE!!! You never know who could get them and use them for whatever purposes, so I've deleted them.

Can I suggest that the best form of contact to use is either Private Messaging through this board, or emailing through this board too.. reasons are that again you have a higher degree of privacy and your email is not visible to anyone sending it through your PPRuNe Profile page (make sure your user control panel has both Private Messaging and email options ticked.)

Hope you realise not being a killjoy here, just remember that the internet is like shouting in a large darkened arena full of people.. it would be a brave person who shouted their personal details into that void! Now good luck with the trip swaps, and once you get your private site up and running let me know and I'll close this thread back down. Till then, have fun.

Regards, Sick Squid, (CC Moderator, and site Admin.)

D_Steedman
28th Jul 2003, 16:52
Party in Sydney on this 7 day trip!!!
Day 1 CNS/SYD
Day 2 SYD Layover
Day 3 SYD/DPS/SIN
Day 4 SIN Layover
Day 5 SIN/DPS/SYD
Day 6 Syd Layover
Day 7 SYD/CNS

Would love to swap for 2, 3day trips preferably Japan.
If you're interested either email me, or leave a message in my pidgeon hole

JHarrington
30th Jul 2003, 18:26
I have a KIX (CNS/KIX) on 23th Aug and I would like to swap with KIX on 22th Aug.
A freind of mine will fly back home with her kids on 22th and I would like to be on board for her family.
Please let me know if you can swap.

jeannebryce
7th Aug 2003, 10:06
Hi Am trying to get Sat and Sun 23rd and 24th off. Have a HKG overnight. Sign on at 1115am and pax home next day. Cruisee trip!! Can swap for a Coolangatta on the 21st. Email me at [email protected] or leave a message at work.
Cheers Jeanne

Matty_J
11th Aug 2003, 09:19
I'm wanting to swap my KIX on 16th August for a NGO or KIX on 17th. Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Matty J

karleen carne
16th Aug 2003, 14:55
Hi guys need to swap my duty on the 25th - 29th Aug cns.syd o/n syd dps sin o/n sin,bki, syd o/n syd,cns 4 day duty for the 5 day cns sin starting the 25th so that I can get to my best friends wedding or alternativly a ngo starting the 25th or the 26th you can email me or contact crewing for my personal details alternatively you can pop a note in my pidgeon hole urgently as I cannot book my breakaway ticket until I get a swap pls call this sat the 16th 17th or early 18th
regards Karleen Carne

Nikita
17th Aug 2003, 13:23
Hi one and all

I have a NGO on the 5th September and need to swap for one on the 3rd, 4th, 7th or 8th or perhaps even a HKG/KIX.

Mummy duty calls afternoon of the 6th.

Anyone able to help, Jade and I would be appreciative.

[email protected] / pigeon hole / send me a private msg here

Thanks

Nikita

trip swapped....... thanks :ok:

jeannebryce
19th Aug 2003, 16:22
My days off are Mon and Tues 25th and 26th Aug. Wed and Thur 3rd and 4th Sept and Wed Thurs on 16th and 17th Sept.

Would much appreciate anyone can help me and would be happy to return the favour any time you need.

Cheers!

Jeanne [email protected] / pigeon hole etc....

Carli
20th Aug 2003, 10:08
I am trying to swap my PAX all the way to DPS, O/N for over 24hours, Rt with SYD O/N. Leaves 19/09 - 22/09. Last 3 days of RP12 and 1st day of RP13.

I'd like any other trip if possible. I have RDO's 16/09 - 18/09. So could go on a trip any of those days and also the days of my DPS.

email me if you can help me out:
[email protected] / drop a note in my pigeon / give me a call if you have my number

Thanks heaps!!!

I have a KIX 05/09.
Does anyone have a KIX or anything else on either the 06/09 or 07/09 that they might be able to swap with me?

Thanks heaps!
[email protected]

Bella Macmillan
20th Aug 2003, 22:53
HELP!

I have a KIX on Thursday the 28th of August. I would like to swap for a single Sydney overnight that leaves on the 29th or for any other 3 day trip that leaves on the 29th.
I need an available day or an RDO on the 28th.

I have a single Sydney overnight signing on on the 12th of September. I need an RDO on the 12th. I have RDO's on the 9th 10th and 11th.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Alternatively you can leave a note in my pigeon hole.

Thanks in advance!

Thankyou! Have managed to swap the 12th and 13th Sydney. Am still looking for a swap for the KIX on the 28th.
Cheers. Bella.