PDA

View Full Version : JAL chocolate

qfmike737
17th Jul 2003, 17:13
This may sound like a Really weird question on here but....can anyone please tell me where you can buy the JAL fine chocolate from?

I think it is served in JAL 1st class and it comes in a green cardboard box that is about 20cmX12cm. The writing on it is (i think) Dolcia Patisserie.

HotDog
18th Jul 2003, 13:43
Don't know where you buy that particular chocolate but Japanese chocolate is the best I have ever tasted. I used to buy heaps on Japanese layovers and hand them out to selected cabin crew on the way home. It was highly appreciated by all.;)

Mr. Furax
18th Jul 2003, 17:12
You can find the chocolates in Belgium. We serve on board of SNBA green boxes too with appr. the same sizes
Have fun

qfmike737
19th Jul 2003, 14:16
Hey thanks for that information it's greatly appreciated...but I'm still having trouble finding where they are available for purchase. The name on the box is something like "Dolcia Patisserie" or "Dalcia Patisserie"

Japanese chocolate is nice but I have a feeling that the chocolate on JAL 1st class is not Japanese.
Do you know of any links of where they available for online purchase orders???

Regards

Mike.

cdtaylor_nats
23rd Jul 2003, 19:16
Cybercandy - www.cybercandy.co.uk

do a range of chocolate & sweets from Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and South Africa by mail order.