PDA

View Full Version : PrivatAir

YYC F/A
17th Jul 2003, 15:45
Hello!

Does anyone here work (or maybe has previously worked) for PrivatAir? They are currently recruiting for Switzerland (GVA?), DUS, MUC and TLS bases for experienced cabin attendants.

Anyone have any info on the format of the "interview and assesment day" which apparently runs from 0830 - 1700!!! All I know so far is that is being held in Dusseldorf, and will be conducted in English.

Any info appreciated ;)

airbus
20th Jul 2003, 04:35
Hi there,

I work for PrivatAir. The interview is in 3 parts. The first part will be an introduction of the compagny. The second part is an introduction of yourself by another candidate,a psychological test and a groupgame and the 3rd part is a personal intervieuw.

Nothing really dangerous. They look for highly motivated people.
Good luck!: :ok:

YYC F/A
20th Jul 2003, 23:15
Hey Airbus!

Thanks for the info on the assessment days!

Are you based in DUS or somewhere else? I've heard lots of great things about Privatair, and their training is supposed to be amazing - you even do a stint at one of the Swiss Hotel Colleges as part of inital training apparently!

How do you find the schedule - do you get much time off, is there any form of bidding or requesting your days? Also, is their any staff travel or concessions - I know they are a lease / charter operation so not sure if people there qualify for any interlines, but now that they are doing those flights on behalf of LH I wasn't sure if there was benefits with LH or if you could travel on those scheduled flights... Oh, and one last question - I saw the salary that was posted on the job description, but do you also get hourly flying allowances / per diems as well?

Sorry for the 10,000 questions, but there is not much info out there, and they seem like a really unique operation. Hope you're enjoying it!

Fly Safe ;)

heavy checker
8th Aug 2003, 05:05
YYC F/A

Suggest you might want to mail them at

[email protected]

Website says they are looking for upwards of 70 cabin crew and 28 pilots to be based in Switzerland and France starting end of 2003.

Robert Vesco
27th Aug 2003, 00:43
Job Title: Head of Training
Position type: Permanent
Region: Europe
Company: Privatair SA Geneva
Posted: Wednesday 20 August 2003
Job type(s): Flight crew
Description: The candidate will have a valid type rating on either Airbus 319 series or Boeing 737NG, and will of course be an experienced IRE/TRE. He or she will be an experienced Manager, and completely familiar with JAR Ops requirements and must speak good English. in order to communicate easily with the Swiss FOCA.

As with other management positions in Privatair, flexibility and a dedicated enthusiasm will be required to fulfill the post.

Further details and applications should be sent to Capt Brian Davison at [email protected].
Tel No. +41 22 929 6765
Reference: Fint.com
Contact Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +41 22 929 6765
URL: http://www.privatair.com/home.html