PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Atlantic info needed

G-ALAN
16th Jul 2003, 03:03
I'm applying to Virgin Atlantic for FA position, I just need some info on what to expect at the interview and what colours to wear to the interview. I've already had an interview and was successful with Ryanair, however had to turn it down because of financial circumstances at the time. Are the Virgin Atlantic interviews group sessions or quick 10 minute 2 to 1 interviews like Ryanair? Thanx for any help :) :ok:

smile
16th Jul 2003, 07:46
G-ALAN,
I work for Virgin Blue, so I can't comment about what to wear or the interview style, but I do recommend reading Richard Bransons autlbiography. This book will give you an understanding of the company culture which can only benefit you in the interviews.

good luck

love SMILE:D

englishflyboy
17th Jul 2003, 18:06
Re: Virgin Interview

I went for a virgin interview in Jan and to be honest I hated every min. There is a group iview in the morning and then a 1-1 in the afternoon, I got kicked out at lunch.

The interview consists of 2 cabin crew who record and monitor everything thing that you do. You hold a discussion about each other asking questions etc and then you do a group exercise about a deleyed flight etc. If you are sucessful you stay, if not you go with no feed back! May have changed now.

One thing that I did notice was that most of the applicants who were in my iview had applied previoulsy for VS, some upto 5 times. I would apply again but only once more.

Good Luck

G-ALAN
17th Jul 2003, 18:10
Thanx for the replies, I hate group exercises! I had one with easyjet and was kicked out at lunch also :( I learned some important lessons from that one though and some techniques I'll use one the virgin interview :ok:

Al.