PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest passenger in the World

Constantine
15th Jul 2003, 06:54
I fly Islanders in south America and I swear I had the dumbest passenger in the world yesterday 2003-07-13. We are at Vr on a very short and narrow runway and we hear him yelling captain from the rear of the plane. He sounds so frantic that we think an engine is falling off. We ignored him and then I asked him what the problem was at 700 feet. It appears that a few drops of water had wet him and he wanted to tell us how 'unacceptable' that was. I swear to God that that is the dumbest passenger I have encountered in the world.

spm
15th Jul 2003, 07:39
Hey Constantine,

Please check your PMs. I'm not sure if the message got thru so if there isn't a message from then just let me know and I'll rewrite it. My computer seems to be acting up on me.

Thanks,

SPM

Panama Jack
16th Jul 2003, 12:25
Hmmm. Perhaps this is a "hidden" reason why US airline pilots were so anxious to start packing guns? :D

togabutton
3rd Aug 2003, 11:42
In 1998 I was flying a caravan for the UN in Sudan, Africa. Just after take-off at about 200 feet agl, I got a door warning light and felt a control buffet. Looking back, the top half of the cargo door had popped open? I circled and landed. The passenger sitting next to the cargo door told me that he had actually opened the door deliberately because he said he was getting hot?????

robair
22nd Aug 2003, 08:44
One of the dumbest things Ive seen was not a passenger but four glider pilots standing in the middlle of the runway threshold piont up at us as we were on short finals :eek:

jet4hire
22nd Aug 2003, 13:32
Por no decir bueyes!!!:cool:

god
9th Sep 2003, 13:13
We had some German tourist who thought the flight was good but the lollies were ****. Turns out he had tried to eat the ear plugs.