PDA

View Full Version : QF/MAM shortlisters re-interviewing!!

wing8
11th Jul 2003, 21:13
What is going on???

News for some who haven't heard...friends in Brisbane who have been on MAM casual short-list for just on a year have just received letter from QF asking them to attend ANOTHER selection process before proceeding to further extension of contract/short-list/employment.A few calls were made and they were told it is for the people who have been on hold for so long ie ONE year and the interview will be with TWO cabin crew base mangers in their state to review where thay are at,if they still have the same goals,motivation etc as I guess some people on short-list may have moved on,gone elsewhere,overseas.. so they want some clarification on numbers available for future training???

At this stage it is only Brisbane I have heard of but if you're on your second 6mth short-list period and it is due to expire in the next month or so,perhaps you can expect a letter?

I have never heard of such a thing,very frustrating to be put through the dreaded interview again!!
Perhaps it is a POSTIVE sign of possible future recruitment??
Anyone else heard of this??
Keep an eye and ear out-very interesting...

wing8
15th Jul 2003, 22:13
Thanks for your positive response,it makes alot of sense to do it this way.Thanks to everyone who voiced their opinion and were actually heard,nothing worse than getting knocked off the short-list after waiting over a year!

The wait continues....:ugh: