PDA

View Full Version : MyTravel

monarchgirl
10th Jul 2003, 04:33
Hiya people,

Wondering if there are any MyTravel cre out there? Are they recruiting in the winter again like last year, and will it be perm contracts again? Any info will be great.

I did have an interview ln Feb, but failed the maths test, which was very hard. I thought it would be the normal currency conversions and long multiplications, but was shocked when I saw fractions and algerbra!!

qwertyuiop
10th Jul 2003, 05:00
You failed My Travel and got into Monarch? Standards must be slipping. Only joking?!

YYC F/A
10th Jul 2003, 12:02
Hi Monarch Girl.

My Travel may end up hiring more people toward the end of the Summer season, but no word on which base yet. They were short on crew at BHX, and short on both ab initio and experienced crew (hence hiring for direct entry seniors) for LGW, but they have finished all their training courses for the Summer now.

I would keep your eyes peeled as there is a real possbility of further recruitment / training activity before the year is out depending on operations and crew turnover.

S

myflybhx
17th Jul 2003, 04:26
Hi

I would agree with YYC F/A, as we have had a large intake of new crew at BHX this summer, this has been down to the huge success of MYL (Lite). As far as I know at the moment all recruitment as been completed. However if the situation changes I post a message.

If they make you sit the maths test again, is all about accuracy and not the number of questions you attempt. They are looking for accurancy under pressure.