PDA

View Full Version : Pam Ann - Comedy

Departures Beckham
9th Jul 2003, 18:21
This weeks copy of London's Time Out magazine has an advert for Pam Ann. She'll be at the Soho Theatre (http://www.sohotheatre.com) from 14th-26th July (tickets £12). I think she wrote the book Around The World In A Bad Mood, but i'm not too sure.

Anyone seen her or going to see her? Any reviews?

corsaman
13th Jul 2003, 02:58
I'm so relieved I'm not the only airline employee alive not to have seen her yet! All who have are very enthusiastic, and I've booked for the 25th - can't wait. I gather she despises all things no-frills, so I'll keep a very low profile!!;)

STARBUX
16th Jul 2003, 04:05
Hi Everyone,

I have seen her act on numerous occasions......and to be honest after 30mins she becomes VERY monotonous.......its the same old "hostie" jokes.......I didnt find her paticularly stimulating. If u havent seen her before then I am sure u will find her amusing , however I wouldnt book any tickets for repeat performances....compared to some of the other acts on the gay scene she will appear far less humorous and ur attention wont be held............

rui joao
19th Jul 2003, 06:09
She is Brilliant!!!!!!!

No it's not the gal who wrote "Around the World in a Bad Mood", but if I am correct she is an Australian who did the circuit here a while back. Definately worth going (although I haven't seen the show for quite some time, but when I did it was hillarious). Unless you want your 5 mins of fame aswell, dont stand too close to the stage, she will have you up doing "your" airlines version of the safety demo, to her instructions.

By the way, is she still using the old Ansett seats and carts?? I'm suprised the administrators haven't tried to claim those as saleable assets aswell!!

Enjoy the show, she's funny.