PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air

Alotta
9th Jul 2003, 17:39
Has anyone who went to Gulf Air seminar a couple of weeks ago in Sydney, heard anything from them?

craic1510
9th Jul 2003, 18:40
I didn't go to the seminar in Sydney but I did email my application and was sucessful and am currently on hold waiting for someone from GA to contact me. They seem to be taking their time all round.

Is anyone else here on hold for email applications?

craic1510:ugh:

Alotta
9th Jul 2003, 20:45
Would you believe I just got an email from them tonight as successful!!

Craig to you know it Abu Dhabi based and all subcontinent flying maybe 2 overnights/month, not Europe

flymeagain
10th Jul 2003, 02:03
Do Gulf Air take on male cabin crew now then? I know that they only used to take on girls, but I thought that was still the case.

mutt
10th Jul 2003, 05:01
I take it that “GULF TRAVELLER” and not “GULF AIR” employed you or do they make that distinction?

Mutt. :);)

Jewel
10th Jul 2003, 13:06
COngrats on getting Gulf Air Alotta. I pm'd u.

To everyone else has anyone else heard either way? I am dying to know whats going on. I havent heard a word out of them. Just heard about one girl being rejected last week and now one accepted.

Alotta
10th Jul 2003, 16:11
Jewel, have PM'd you back

They are still not recruiting males flyboy :(

It was Gulf Air who advertised and interviewed only half way through the day did we find out about Gulf Traveller and that is now the only entry point to Gulf Air mainline. 12 months there first.

Alotta
10th Jul 2003, 18:24
Another PM for you Jewel