PDA

View Full Version : Dhc-6 Pilot Needs Immediate Work!

Sheep Guts
9th Jul 2003, 02:14
Yes I am in dire Straits. Losing my job by the end of the month.

Can travel anywhere, Currently in the Carribean.

4350TT
2700 MULIT
2000 TURBINE MULTICOM
650 DHC-6 PIC P1{MULTI CREW OPS}Airline Operations for well known Operator in the Carribean
1400 B90 PIC P1

Any advice noted.

Regards
Sheep

Cardinal Puff
10th Jul 2003, 22:28
Try Rossair, mate. Good outfit if you pay no attention to management and their cronies (though SD is a good bloke). Call Sharon Gray on +27-11-701-3500 office hours (UTC+2). Don't bother with the CP as he's usually behind the curve and on management's team.

B Sousa
10th Jul 2003, 23:38
That well known Caribbean carrier wouldnt be Liat by any chance??

Sheep Guts
11th Jul 2003, 00:28
No B Sousa mate sorry it is Air Jamiaca Express.

By the way hows those fake homeruns treating ya.

:) :ok:

Thanks Cardinal will look at that one

Regards
Sheep

Sheep Guts
11th Jul 2003, 23:04

Sheep:ok: :uhoh: :{ :{ :{ :

LOSING MY JOB BY THE 31st OF JULY:oh: :ugh:

helldog
12th Jul 2003, 19:40
Sheep Guts. Mate. A bloke told me about an outfit you may want to try. He told me to give them a go, so since I have no turbine time I should keep it to myself...... But hate to see someone in your position.

Ok I dont know much about them, but I am sure someone will be able to help you out there. And me also. The company is called TMK they have twotters, they are based in Goma in the Congo, but I think it is a Belgian company. This guy said they are a top outfit. Good pay and housing, travel etc. However he worked there some years ago.

Give it a try, good luck to you and if I get any info I will pass it on to you.

Cheers mate

Ipsos
13th Jul 2003, 18:58
You could try Zimex in Switzerland they base mainly in Algeria and Angola or contact Schreiner in Netherland they operate Dash 6 out of Cameroon for petrolians, you can get in touch through their website. Did you try Winair in St Marteen ?
Good luck !

compressor stall
14th Jul 2003, 11:43
I think you need a JAR licence to work for Zimex. :ugh:

Cardinal Puff
14th Jul 2003, 16:33
Goma Ok but I can't tell youy much about TMK. Spoke to a couple of their guys a while back and the Twotter looks to be fair but no recent gen. Hope you can speak French, you'll need it in that part of Africa and bring a wheelbarrow to carry your avos, things are hotting up in that part of the world.