PDA

View Full Version : New Qf Uniform.......what Do You Think?

pullock
8th Jul 2003, 20:39
OK so the new QF uniform is well and truley released now, what's everyone's thoughts?

What-ho Squiffy!
9th Jul 2003, 06:51
Too much Australiana! Would be more suited to the souvenir shop in Cavill Mall. Then again, it might grow on me...:)

cabin secure
9th Jul 2003, 08:11
You'll find a long thread on this topic in the cabin crew forum.
Cheers.

pullock
9th Jul 2003, 10:46
Im not cabin crew, I don't go to that forum, sorry for duplicating the thread on a different forum

cheers

Being not a cabin crew type, GOD I AM GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR THAT UNIFORM TO WORK :yuk:

cabin secure
9th Jul 2003, 14:40
PULLOCK

You may very well not be a cabin crew type, however you are more than welcome to browse our forum.

We are always sticky beaking in other forums and adding our 2 cents worth.:ok:

AZTRUCKER
9th Jul 2003, 16:42
Who gives a shi@t what you wear, I'd wear a clown suit if they asked me. Provided I was on the payroll and flying for them.:ok:

ExcessData
9th Jul 2003, 17:55
Were any changes made to the tech crew uniform, out of interest?

queenflybee
10th Jul 2003, 17:21
From a pax point of few, it's pretty evil. Horrendous. Reminds me of something my mother used to wear in the 70's, only worse. It may well be "chic and to the minute" this year (and even that is debateable, given that Osti-like quality to both of those dresses!!)...but what about 2 years down the track? Good uniform design should take into account that something needs to last past what is fashionable this season. I would love to revisit this topic in a couple of years, and see what the opinion is.

My 2c worth, YMMV.