PDA

View Full Version : Scabs in CAL

Unemployed
2nd Jul 2003, 16:37
I'm ex Ansett in CAL and not a scab.....not even close to being a scab.........so u guys, get your facts correct.

Well said Dynasty744.............

As for you "longhaul" ...... dunno if you are a local or an expat, but it was only a couple of weeks ago a topic was closed because you were trying to stir the scab thing...... wanting info on the "list".....so if you don't have anything useful to say why don't you shut up !

Ttree Ttrimmer
2nd Jul 2003, 19:16
I feel concerned about sharing the same airspace as the guys on the various forums talking about scabs. Surely it should go against every professional bone in their bodies to act in such a manner? How is a flight conducted when a so called scab flies with someone who considers themselves a higher being? The flight safety issues are huge. After all this did happen 14 years ago and shouldn't bygones be bygones?

There are 2 simple words here for these guys.............

GROW UP!

Jim Morehead
3rd Jul 2003, 13:28
was there a thread on the above that I missed? I try to read the Far east forum,but didn't see this discussed.

Is unemployed really unemployed now or unemployed in the past?

Slasher
3rd Jul 2003, 13:41
Unemployed, are there or are there not scabs in CAL? And do they hold any kind of sway with CAL management?

Simple unemotional questions. Just askin for simple answers.

Thank you.

After all this did happen 14 years ago and shouldn't bygones be bygones?

Yes of course! The passage of time makes all the wrongs ever commited by anyone all ok and right now. So why Nazi and Bosnian war crims are still bein chased and persecuted Ill never know. After all this did happen nearley 60 years ago so cant Holocaust victims let bygones be bygones?

Of I nearley forgot another one: cant these victims 'get a life'?

Unemployed
3rd Jul 2003, 14:16
Jim,

The first line of my post says exactly where I am ! In CAL ....... yes I was unemployed between Ansett and CAL

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94779

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94748