PDA

View Full Version : Scabs In China Airlines

heavyjetguy
1st Jul 2003, 02:53
Well done CAL for letting these SCABS from ansett to join our team. these guys are the lowest of the barrell of pilots who without a second though took jobs off pilots in 1989.

make no doubt these guys will back stab and crawl to whoever they have to, to get ahead here as well.

Word of warning. guard your tounge when you fly with one of these SCABS or before you know it they will be in the office.

these scabs from ansett have NO respect for anyone but themselves.

411A
1st Jul 2003, 05:55
<took jobs off pilots in 1989 >

Hmmm, and here I thought the original Ansett guys all quit enmasse in 1989.:hmm: :E :ooh:

DIRK DIGGLER
1st Jul 2003, 09:00
SCABS.

They're the cockroaches of the human race. I feel like washing my hands every time I type the word.

Like this post above, they feel compelled to defend themselves while always claiming to have done nothing wrong.

FILTH!!

Dynasty 744
1st Jul 2003, 14:48
First and foremost get over it.
Second not all the Ansett guys with CAL were involved in '89 so check your facts first.
Third the CAL guys I have had the pleasure to fly with couldn't care less about what happened in another country 14 years ago.
Fourth the Ansett guys are as keen as anyone in CAL to see the airline improve it's standing in the aviation community, and will work 100% towards that along with the majority of other crew and employees. It's only morons such as yourself that will upset that trend by causing people to take their eye off the main aim of the airline, to be profitable and successful. If ALL the employees share in that success then great, if you want to undermine that desire by being a ******** then go ahead.

ilovelonghaul
1st Jul 2003, 15:44
Dynasty 744

Well said. While I don't totally agree with what happened back then, good posting. Keep being positive.

Dirk Diggler I must admit your posting did get a laugh out of me though.

DIRK DIGGLER
1st Jul 2003, 20:29
DIDYOUSCAB 744

Who (before you) posted anything to do with ".....the main aim of the airline, to be profitable and successful....." ".....if all employees share in that success..." "to infinity and beyond...."

GET YOUR SCABBY HAND OFF IT!!! What a dweeb.

We're not interested in the mission statement of CAL, we just think you and your nasty cronies are filth.

Thanks and good night.

Sick Squid
1st Jul 2003, 21:04
Enough. Keep your discussions above board. Anyone inciting mistreatment of fellow pilots for whatever reason will be banned from the board, no questions.

Sick Squid
Forum Admin.