PDA

View Full Version : thanks australia for the SCABS in China Airlines

heavyjetguy
30th Jun 2003, 22:16
Who's bright idea was it to let scabs into China Airlines. Thanks management. The word is getting around the ranks in China Airlines of what these parasites did in 1989 and they make no shame in the fact they want to jump ranks again.

We have enough problems here as it is without letting the scum of the earth in.

Just wondering how can they hold their heads up in front of their families while they did such an evil little prank.

Be warned, word is getting around China Airlines and happy days are not ahead for you here.

Pathetic creatures.

my2cents
1st Jul 2003, 11:34
Hard to work out who the scum of the earth is heavyjetguy, the guy who made a decision you disagree with 14 years ago or the idiot who cant get over it - get a life!

Chilli Muscle
1st Jul 2003, 12:57
Confucius say " Man who walk with dick on head couldn't see for nuts ".

TheNightOwl
1st Jul 2003, 13:54
Chilli Muscle: Onya!!:ok:

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl.

robair
1st Jul 2003, 14:20
One would like to think that some one who has the responsibilty of a few hundred live on bord their aircraft was above this CHILDISH, IMMATURE petty name calling. May be it is good sir that you are on a china airlines aircraft and not one that I am flying in.
GROW UP!!

Torres
1st Jul 2003, 15:15
"Who's bright idea was it to let scabs into China Airlines."

Probably the same guy that felt a need to increase the average IQ of China Airlines expat pilots.

:yuk:

Pole Vaulter
1st Jul 2003, 15:30
Heavyjetguy

I think you have just shown us quite clearly who the real SCUM of the earth is boy. Wake up to yourself you fool.
As to pathetic creatures. Well you certainly are one.

I'm gone!
1st Jul 2003, 15:58
Heavyjetguy,

GET OVER IT! YA JACKASS!!

:mad:

I'm gone! (and not to China, thank Goodness)

ilovelonghaul
1st Jul 2003, 16:00
perhaps this thread should be stopped chaps before it gets out of hand hey???

Easiest thing to say is I refuse to have a battle of witts with an un-armed man... heavyjetguy relax

Dynasty 744
1st Jul 2003, 16:05
First and foremost get over it.

Second not all the Ansett guys with CAL were involved in '89 so check your facts first.

Third the CAL guys I have had the pleasure to fly with couldn't care less about what happened in another country 14 years ago.

Fourth the Ansett guys are as keen as anyone in CAL to see the airline improve it's standing in the aviation community, and will work 100% towards that along with the majority of other crew and employees.

It's only morons such as yourself that will upset that trend by causing people to take their eye off the main aim of the airline, to be profitable and successful. If ALL the employees share in that success then great, if you want to undermine that desire by being a ******** then go ahead

OzExpat
1st Jul 2003, 16:31
As I read the post that started this thread, the expression "wind-up" came to mind. Looks like it worked too...

Pinky the pilot
1st Jul 2003, 18:03
Ozexpat:; Reckon you're quite correct. And it's a triple A, five star solid gold wind up too!!:E

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.

Binoculars
1st Jul 2003, 18:20
Well, heavyjetguy, everything is going as you'd expected so far.... duh :rolleyes:

Didn't sound like a windup to me, just more of the same. Don't worry, the usual suspects will be here soon to back you up.

Truth Seekers Int'nl
1st Jul 2003, 18:34
hey guys, it's all been said before! the scabs were the foreign low breeds that migrated out here at the invitation of Bob Hawke, Peter Abeles and Rupert Murdoch. picked up at the airport in limos, transported to the best hotel in town, wined & dined, then offered the most lucrative contracts (together with aussie citizenship) at the expense of decent aussie pilots just trying to be loyal to a misguided and naive union.
let it go lads - the war finished on the 10th october 1989. after that, the AN & TN returnees were just returning to THEIR own jobs.
The AFAP got it wrong and couldn't admit IT !!!!

Colonel Blink
2nd Jul 2003, 05:35
Heavyjetguy - a total of 4 (yes four posts!) - can you detect a theme? see here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=415371&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

Me thinks HJG needs counselling and or a psychologist. I'd hate to see their reactions when placed in a difficult situation with one whom they deem to be not worthy. HJG's ego has landed (here at Pprune) and me thinks it won't be going away!

powerbeat12
2nd Jul 2003, 07:51
Its obvious heavyjetguy is troubled, nervous, tense and more than likely, a dangerous pilot to have working for a reputable airline such as CAL.

I'm sure if his/her identity were disclosed to management, he most likely would regret showing his 'true self' in public by way of nasty post's such as this one.

Guess what? Its not that difficult to source the identity of people who defame or victimise others on these boards. ISP numbers make it very straightforward and so perhaps someone in CAL ought to commence this process in order to rid that airline of people like heavyjetguy.

People like him don't even have a place in society, let airline alone a seat in the cockpit.

powerbeat

rekkof27
2nd Jul 2003, 08:32
GET OVER YOU SELF YOU STUPID OLD PRICK!

Kaptin M
2nd Jul 2003, 08:37
I don't see anything in his post that should upset anyone other than the "scabs/parasites/scum" to which he referred - with quite a few of the preceding having already swallowed the bait...hook, line and sinker!! :p
Should you also be added to the list, powerbeat12?

heavyjetguy may VERY WELL have some valid issues if this lot are up to their same antics yet again.

Chances are heavyjetguy had been in CAL for 10 years or more and has an already good track record there - unlike the new arrival "scabs/parasites/scum".

Woomera
2nd Jul 2003, 09:35
We've seen enough of this rubbish. Windup or not.

*click*