PDA

View Full Version : airline route

chrislikesblue
29th Jun 2003, 20:21
Does anybody know what would be the cheapest way to go from Africa to Honduras or Belize?Is there any direct route from West Africa or is it better to go via Europe and which airline would be not really expensive?
Thanks

B Sousa
29th Jun 2003, 22:47
Cheap is good, but not really available on that leg. Routes I would suggest getting prices for:
1. SAA to Atlanta than Atlanta down to Belize
2. Varig to Brazil and then up to Belize.
3. Anything to Miami, then Miami to Belize.

You can look for airfares on the internet as an example but they appear rather high right now. Find a route you like then call Martie at Jennys travel in Pretoria. 012 347 8891 and see what she can do about a cheap route. We use her quite often and she beats any rates I can get on the internet.
I think getting a ticket in SA will be cheaper than buying one in the UK. I have an email and FAX for Martie if you wish further.

chrislikesblue
30th Jun 2003, 14:54
Thanks Sousa,I'll try that travel agent but it's not for now,I'm planning to do the trip around October.What is Martie's email,do you think he's got cheaper prices?

B Sousa
30th Jun 2003, 22:07
Marties email is: [email protected] The prices are out there in cyberspace and available to anyone. All Im saying is that she has gotten some of the good ones for us. Shop and compare.
Its the routing that saves the money. You pay less for routes that are frequently used ..
Good luck