PDA

View Full Version : airline route

chrislikesblue
29th Jun 2003, 20:19
Does anybody know what would be the cheapest way to go from Africa to Honduras or Belize?Is there any direct route from West Africa or is it better to go via Europe and which airline would be not really expensive?
Thanks

neil armstrong
29th Jun 2003, 23:44
The best way i think is to go Miami and then Direct ,AA fly's to SAP from there and problably also to Belize but im not sure about that one.

Neil

Panama Jack
2nd Jul 2003, 16:05
I am not certain where you live in Africa, however, Iberia (the national airline of Spain) serves various destinations in Africa and Central America and Mexico (San Pedro Sula is in Honduras). Another option is with American Airlines (yuck) from Europe via Miami. Grupo TACA is the Central American airline and if you can get from Africa to South America, then they will probably be your less expensive way to get there. Another option is to fly into Cancun, Mexico and bus it (5 or 6 hours) to Belize. Lufthansa flies into many points in Africa and you can connect with their Star alliance partner Mexicana Airlines through Mexico City to Cancun.

Carlos R
4th Jul 2003, 01:15
Once in Europe you can get to either one in Continental, Iberia is also a good choice To HOnduras, American and lastly TACA ( let it be your last choice).

Carlos

Panama Jack
4th Jul 2003, 13:34
Carlos is right. I also believe KLM is in cahoots with Continental-- and KLM flies to various points in Africa-- so that may be a good option for you. My favorite airline into/out of Central America is Iberia by a far! Nevertheless, I am travelling AA tomorrow :uhoh: