PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air Recruitment

craic1510
23rd Jun 2003, 16:14
Just wondering whether anyone applied online for a FA position with Gulf Air? And if so, whether anyone has been so far successful with the process?

thanx

craic1510 :ok:

Jewel
24th Jun 2003, 21:08
yea i went for interview with them week before last. Just waiting to hear back now....

craic1510
25th Jun 2003, 00:41
Good luck! Can you tell me about the process? Did you apply online? How did they contact you about the interview and how did the interview process work? The info would be very valuable. I want to go (should I get an interview) as prepared as possible.

Where was the interview held? Within Australia? Sorry a million and one questions I know. But really - Good Luck - maybe one day we will be working together!

craic1510 :cool:

amyyma13
25th Jun 2003, 13:46
Craic1510

Check your pms.

Amy:D

Jewel
25th Jun 2003, 17:57
Sorry to say this but yeah it was in Oz. And only a little over a week ago. SYdney and Brisbane too so u may have to wait a while till the next.
First few hours were just introductions before a group. Then the afternoon is panel interviews. Was 5 of us on 3 on them.
Oh and yea i applied on line but didnt hear from them before i saw and ad in paper for walk-ins so i just turned up.
Good luck with it.

craic1510
26th Jun 2003, 11:05
That's Ok Jewel, I live in Perth. Wouldn't bother me travelling to get an interview. I applied online at the same time as a friend of mine. She got an email saying her application was rejected and to apply again soon, I got one saying I had been successful and someone from GA will be in touch shortly. That was only last week. I will just have to wait and see what happens.

so were you successful through the day or do you not know yet? good luck anyway. thanks for the info.

craic1510 :)

amyyma13
27th Jun 2003, 15:45
Good luck all.

Desertia
1st Jul 2003, 15:14
Keep a close watch on these forums as it appears that they might be recruiting for Gulf Air then sticking people on Gulf Traveller - economy only buses between the Gulf and Subcontinent full of uneducated and rather messy economy travellers. Not nice.

Alotta
1st Jul 2003, 20:42
Yes it is true, you must do minimum 12months in Gulf Traveller, based in Abu Dhabi doing laps up and back to Subcontinent, maybe a couple of overnights if you are lucky.
Is 767, all EY setup. There are no known mainline Gulf Air training schools in the near future, all entry will be via Gulf Traveller.

Forget London, Paris, Frankfurt...you won't be going there