PDA

View Full Version : Airline Appointments/Easyjet interview selection...?

Big Kahuna Burger
22nd Jun 2003, 19:08
Ive had a quick look around and cant find anything relating to how AA run their selection day for there Easyjet contract.

Can anyone help out with any data please....?

Thanks in advance

Big Kahuna Burger
25th Jun 2003, 03:35
Ah common Guys n Gals. Loads of people must have been for this selection recently, so please do share the low down,- it might be you that needs it in the future...!

homesick rae
25th Jun 2003, 05:23
BKB

Don't know if it's the same criteria, but many moons ago I was offered the chance of a short term contract with EZY through AA.

I was to go to EZY land and go through a general ab initio type assessment, as a formality apparently.

I didn't go for it, but at least it may give you an idea although I feel this may be different due to the urgency.

Good luck!

HR

N-1JAA
1st Jul 2003, 02:21
Just been through the process myself. Basicly it involves filling in a fairly lengthy form for AA, they then select people to put forward to Easyjet. You fill in a stardard Easyjet form and bring it to a recruitment day at EasyLand in Luton along with people joining directly with EasyJet. Not sure about wether it was just a formality, as we went through the process as everyone else and weren't separated.

If you're sucessful you go through to a 4 week mon-fri course at Luton (EasyJet pay for your accomadation thoughout this). Before working till 31st October with EasyJet.

All credit to the staff, they said they wanted to try and make people feel at ease and have fun and they certainly managed to do that during the day.:ok:

If you'd like anything more specific feel free to drop me an email.

justwannabeapilot
6th Jul 2003, 09:52
Same again here. Just completed my training at Alteon (course was 3weeks for our group as we were all ex CC). I believe it was the last 3 week course as well though. If you do get through you stay at the Hotel Ibis. Not the best of places and you have to share a room with someone else on the course. Again not too bad. You also get your breakfast free and £10 towards your evening meal which is enough to have a something to fill you up. Regarding the selection process before all this though as was said above not too bad really. Paperwork is processed by AA fairly quickly. In fact I registered on the website and the phoned me within a couple of days and said I had an interview up at Luton (again this is at Alteon). One day interview day which whittles people down and then down again in 2 stages of assessment and interview. Nothing really taxing believe me. Couple of group exercises and personal interviews and bobs your uncle. Any questions please email me and I'd be more than happy to impart any knowledge and experience I have from both the selection process and the training course.:ok:
email is [email protected]