PDA

View Full Version : So ... 4 Holer Poler ...

Gunship
19th Jun 2003, 00:15
..... when can we expect that full report on the Paris Air Show for "us" the Non - Europeans ... :p

4HolerPoler
19th Jun 2003, 17:49
Paris was great thanks Guns - quieter than normal - the considerably reduced US presence definitely had an effect. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Was great to spend some time there with Danny & PRuNe Towers. Life continues at a blur.

4HP

Gunship
19th Jun 2003, 22:20
Arrrggggg hhh ok not a complete FULL report but great to hear you made it through a few blurry beers with Danny & PRuNe Towers :ok:

I saw your flights and life - style - wow enjoy !

PPRuNe Towers
20th Jun 2003, 02:52
hmmm, Danny saw our steeds and lifestyle as well Guns - he still isn't speaking to either of us:uhoh: :uhoh:

Regards
Rob

tired
21st Jun 2003, 06:25
4 Holes - have they let you loose on your new mount yet?? Are you sure you want to - wouldn't catch me in one of those light twins! :) :)

Rgds,
t

Gunship
21st Jun 2003, 06:57
PPRuNe Towers:

hmmm, Danny saw our steeds and lifestyle as well Guns - he still isn't speaking to either of us

Well Rob, If he is still upt to his old tricks ... I can fully understand the Boss being a tad quite with u 2 :p

.... wouldn't catch me in one of those light twins!

So I pressume our moderator will revert back to 2HP ? :uhoh:

4HolerPoler
23rd Jun 2003, 02:16
OK, I admit, I am currently operating under false pretences - it should actually be 2HolerPoler at the mo. But man, is it nice to drive a lady with a bit of oomph again! However, in the interests of keeping it nice I have heard a birdie whisper that it won't be long before I can truthfully bear the 4HP tag again. So, if you lot don't mind I'll stick with 4HP while I rip around in a two-holer gal for a bit.

Like the old skipper said to the FNG, "Son, I've flown 4Holers for the last twenty years because they don't make uns with 5!"

Fly safe out there - even if you're a OneHolerPoler or heaven forbid, you drift around without any means of combustion strapped to your posterior.

4HP