PDA

View Full Version : JAL interview...HELP!?

frank einstein
17th Jun 2003, 18:53
Hi , does anyone out there have any info on the JAL interview ?
I've got an interview next week and would appreciate a 'heads-up' on the general format , etc ...Anything I could do to be better prepared !!??

Please help ...

Yours despairingly . F.E.:eek:

p.s. thanks

phil31
18th Jun 2003, 06:32
HI

4 months ago I had an interview at JAL, because they where recruting french speakers.

- first part of the assessment day wil have a group test with 10 applicants. the question was what would you buy with 1 million of pouds.

- The second part was a private interview in front of a jury of 3 people.

If you are successfull at this first interview you will be invited to a final board interview.

I had been invited to the final board interwiew, there was just an interview but we were 4 applicants in front a jury of 8 people and it was very stressfull.
You will be asked to introduce yourself to say why you want to be a flight attendant and why you want to work for JAL. There are other questions but I don't remember.

But never forget when you arrive at the d'albiac house SMILE and be immaculate because you will have a grooming session.
And try to get in touch with other applicants, but never forget to smile and to be plaisant because whatever you do or wherever you are they are staring at you.

As far as I am concerned I have been offered the job but I am not interested in a 5 years contract because in france we have better way of life and I think that the most interesting airline in england is BA.
But the wage at jal is very interesting, you can expect to earn 1800 £ pm, the more you work the more you earn .

An other thing don't speak about other airlines with the others applicants because they don't like it, just smile and be very plaisant and very polite.

I hope that I didn't make a lot of mistakes in english.

good luck

Flying Swan
19th Jun 2003, 04:01
Hi F.E.,

Nice to hear you will be attending the JAL interview next week.
Yesterday, I also received an invitation from JAL for an interview on next Thursday. At this moment I am not sure if I will be able to attend this interview, because of my duty scheme.

Anyway, wish you all the best for your interview!

Bye, bye,

Flying Swan