PDA

View Full Version : Airline Recruitment Co.

OzzieO
16th Jun 2003, 23:07
Does anyone know what happend to a company called Airline Recruitment. They had two offices one based in Harrogate the other based in Hounslow.

It was founded by a girl called Julie ex BMI cabin crew.

They used to advertise everywhere but I never hear about them anymore. Just curious.

homesick rae
17th Jun 2003, 00:44
went to see them 93 in Harrogate and i had more experience than her! she was very nice but did not take experience into consideration and did this horrible portfolio for 34.00!!

haven't heard of them for a few years now!

skychick2003
17th Jun 2003, 02:44
Hiya

I have heard about them all right and my sister who is doing airline management degree had an awful time with Andrew and Julie, apparently they have been in watchdog but I don't know if this is true. Anyway I will tell you what happened, my sister's group had to have a lesson and Andrew and Julie went to see them apparently they didn't know anything and walked out halfway through a lesson but I can't be certain what happened, my sister just said they went for a coffee and didn't come back :confused:. Not much to tell really!!!

I also know they were here in Hounslow but I haven't heard anything either lately come to think about it. I used to walk past there offices and there used to be posts outside but I haven't seen any lately anywhere.

I have just looked through an old yellow pages to find there number and phoned it..guess what? it was cut off. They are not in the new yellow pages. Sorry no loss for you though, I don't think doing these courses are that great. What do others think about doing cabin crew courses????????????

OzzieO
17th Jun 2003, 03:01
Thanks for your replies guys. I have to confess I do know Andrew and Julie or rather I did. About 12 years ago I worked for them. I attended a few seminars and chatted about airline safety as I had been involved in a incident myself.

I just remember they seemed to be advertsing everywhere and up until a couple of years ago I haven't heard a thing.

Personally I would say steer clear of companies that do offer these one day courses. You can learn as much from someone that actually flys as cabin crew as you would from attending one of the courses and save yourself quite a lot of money in the process!!!