PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard about THAT job in Cosmo?

gashbag
16th Jun 2003, 17:09
Hi People,
Just wondered if anyone had heard from or had an interview for the job that was advertised in last months uk Cosmo magazine? the one for VIP private flying..(i think age was 27-37?)
would love to know how anyone got on with that or if anyone knows anything more about it?...
Thanks! :}

haamdhanimaid
16th Jun 2003, 21:18
Hey Gashbag!

Unless I am mistaken, it is for a new company called Royal Jet, based in Abu Dhabi. Couple of friends of mine have been for interviews (both F/As and pilots) and unfortunately failed. They appear to be looking for FAs that have Arabic - or, at least, they are giving Arabic Speakers preference. From what I have heard the payscale is not too impressive and there is no rotation. My friend failed on the basis of her age (she is 34). However she looks ten years younger, is gorgeous and has more experience in this sector than the average FA...

You'll find a more detailed ad in the back of the last Flightinternational mag.

Safe flying!

gulf-crew
17th Jun 2003, 00:25
Hey gashbag

Yep know the job you mean, great company, great crews lifestyle out of this world, know of a few who got in.

That one for Royal Jet sorry would not get out of bed for the money they are offering, real lousy salary and no rotation. Me thinks they should have a look at it if they want good corporate girls/guys.

Did anyone see that one on ajs recently. Know anything about it?

GC

homesick rae
17th Jun 2003, 00:47
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

same old BS!

gulf-crew
17th Jun 2003, 07:51
Homesick

Sorry to see that we are bothering you with the same old bs, why dont you post something interesting instead of all the zzzzzzz

homesick rae
17th Jun 2003, 10:08
;) xoxoxoxo:=

is that better?