PDA

View Full Version : Mk

helldog
14th Jun 2003, 18:34
Does anyone know how one would apply for a job with MK Cargo?

I see the aircraft at Entebbe but always seem to miss the pilots.

Tried a web search but no joy. If any one can provide some info that would be awesome.

Cheers

Gunship
14th Jun 2003, 19:06
Helldog would have loved to help you but on way to rugby.

Do a search on ALL Forums - a lot has been said about MK Airlines before ... even on news and rumours - a while ago !

Cheers and good luck !

Gunnsss

The Claw
14th Jun 2003, 19:07
Try sending your CV to MK Airlines Ltd, Landhurst, Hartfield, East Sussex TN7 4DL, UK. I also suggest that you do a search on Pprune for more gen.

It is a good outfit but sadly I think that you need to be "part of the family" in order to get a job with them. No harm in trying, good luck! :ok:

V1 Rotate
14th Jun 2003, 23:03
MK do have a great web page, http://www.mkairlines.com/

V1 Rotate :ok:

doubleu-anker
14th Jun 2003, 23:04
"part of the family"? Does that mean they are a nest of knuckle crunches?

B Sousa
14th Jun 2003, 23:09
Somebody already posted the site, but heres a good site for you Freightdogs. www.azfreight.com
In reference to the original question look here, its listed http://www.azfreight.com/indexes/az-compm.htm

400F
17th Jun 2003, 19:47
B Sousa could you tell me what that azfreight site is about? Following the link, I have to register. Not sure I want to do that yet. Ta.

B Sousa
17th Jun 2003, 22:37
If you go to the second link it bypasses the registration for the purpose of all the "M" listings.
It appears to be a register of all the freight companies in the world. Im sure the worst you can do by resgistering is get some more junk mail......
Thats why I keep a couple email address', albeit to late to clean up my original.....

helldog
19th Jun 2003, 02:19
Thanks for the info lads. That site you listed B Sousa...great.

Also checked the MK site. I could not find info on aircraft numbers. Anyone know how many aircraft they have?

Ok Cheers

The Claw
19th Jun 2003, 04:27
Not sure if it is one or two B747's they have, since this is after my time with them but they have at least nine Diesel-8's.