PDA

View Full Version : MFA Cadets?

muffin1
12th Jun 2003, 23:10
Any Malaysian Flying Academy Cadets/former Cadets around this forum? Need info on Accomodation at Batu Berendam. Many Thanks!:8

SuperRanger
13th Jun 2003, 13:04
hi muffin,

i believe MFA does provide accomodation or are you looking for alternative accomodation? when i was there we just stayed at the academy. i believe some of the guys managed to find rooms at bukit beruang, some even at bandar hilir. that would be a prob unless you have your own transport.

good luck.

SR

kwaiyai
14th Jun 2003, 14:37
Muffin 1 check your PrivateMessage. Good Luck and welcome to MFA
Regards:E

Colonel Blink
17th Jun 2003, 08:22
Any of you guys came across a Kiwi instructor there called Barry? (PM me if you want)

muffin1
20th Jun 2003, 14:54
I know a Kiwi Instructor there, Andrew is his name, nice chap.

Kwaiyai, check your PM~!:p

off topic too: how much does AirAsia new hire take home every month?

PurpleAirway
21st Jun 2003, 12:06
yeah i know em... both barry and andrew.
hehe....
and to muffin1, welcome to mfa :) mfa does provide a store room.. i mean a room as accomadation. i suggest getting one initially and u can move out later if u want.

regards.

Cypher
24th Jun 2003, 19:57
How is old Bazzer doing? Tell him the old boys from Rotorua say hi!

kwaiyai
26th Jun 2003, 12:14
I will pass that on, seeing him later. Do you know that Darren.
Not me.:p

muffin1
26th Jun 2003, 12:29
Many thanks to all aviators. Looking forward to MFA and it's store...Dorm Rooms, maybe outside rental properties will be cheaper. ;)

another question: WHere does all the Private students go after graduation?

Cypher
26th Jun 2003, 15:32
Yeah, say hi to Darren too for me as well... Was good to catch up with him in NZPM earlier this year... hope all is well with him...

wv4175
29th Feb 2004, 00:13
Fyi, Darren is no more in MFA as he left sometime late last year, I think! Heard that he has gone to the US .....wish him all the best!

Ex-PA34-220T Driver
29th Feb 2004, 20:30
Hi there muffin1, r u currently enrolled in MFA or will you b there soon? There is no need to worry bout accomodation as there r heaps of houses that r for rent in the vacinity, ie..taman merdeka, taman mas merah etc...all bout 5-10 mins walk to the academy. There r also rooms for rent in students houses. Malacca is a pretty resonable place to live, cost of living that is, a room will prob cost bout RM150 - 200/ month, food is cheap, etc.

If you need any more info, email me and i will try and help as i still have friends there....

donaldstan
29th Feb 2004, 22:35
i'm planning to take up a PPL in MFA as well. i've not done anything yet. i'd like to knw how long it will take frm getting a letter frm Msia Aviation Dept until we are accepted.

what are the other process in between? i heard that the next intake is Apr 26. not sure if can make it. pls advise. thanks!