PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that very few cabin crew members use pprune chat?

Jinkster
11th Jun 2003, 17:15
Just wondered :rolleyes:

Shadowpurser
11th Jun 2003, 17:50
If you go on chat you'll find not too many pilots use it either!:)

britanniacrew
11th Jun 2003, 19:24
Thats sad really...:{

We should all make an effort to go on the chat rooms more often...

So i'll see you all in there...

Psr777
11th Jun 2003, 20:52
That said.........chat rooms require paying attention.....

When you are just checking in with new posts after a trip away, or a couple of flights that have left you wiped out, do you want to chat? I don't, sorry, in fact have never used the chat room facility. I much prefer the post it and leave it system.

:ok: :ok:

Flying Kangaroo
11th Jun 2003, 21:03
Hi,

I think PSR777 is right, but mind you i have met quite a few cabin crew and not only, via the chatroom... :ok:

I guess not all have time in their hands for a chat :rolleyes:

Safe Flying
JP

sss
11th Jun 2003, 22:24
the easiest way for chat to work, is set a day & time every week that people will be in there, otherwise everyone misses each other in passing, for example use a time of 8pm bst on a wednesday and that way people from other parts of the world may also pop in when they get up. then if your not travelling around somewhere that day you can all meet up if not try the following week.

flapsforty
12th Jun 2003, 00:40
sss, off hand I know of minimum 5 FAs who are regular visitors to the chat room.
Thing with PPRuNe chat is though, it doesn't really matter what your connection to aviation is as long as you're in the mood for a bit of a blather. (is that a word? :confused: )
All sorts of folks from a wide range of professions people the place. And the talk ranges over a wide range of subjects as well.
Aviation, food and sex seem to be the mainstays; bit like a crew room after a long flight in fact. ;)
Evenings UK time and evenings Oz time seem to be busiest.
Good replacement for a local Pub I have found it.

Jinkster
12th Jun 2003, 00:42
Fully agree with you there Flaps Forty