PDA

View Full Version : Excalibur Airways

Elvis21
9th Jun 2003, 23:24
Guys,

I am going to Majorca with Excalibur in July. Any opinions? Cheers wonderful peeps;)

Scottie Dog
10th Jun 2003, 01:57
Don't know who you are actually flying with because as far as my research goes, Excalibur ceased trading in 1996!

Could it possibly be Excel who operate a fleet of Boeing 737 and 767 aircraft!

Try this link - if it works!!

http://www.excelairways.com

Be interested to see if the Arthur's legendary sword has actually been rediscovered.

Cheers

Scottie Dog

Elvis21
10th Jun 2003, 16:16
Cheers Scottie.
From the flight numbers it looks as though it is excel. Looks like your standard charter airline to me.

skytravel
1st Jul 2003, 01:00
I flew Excel to Majorca in 2001, on the XLA5052/3!

They were an excellent airline, leather seats as standard across their fleet which are really comfy compared to most charter airlines. Good inflight entertainment, good selection of goods to purchase etc. The crew were very friendly and professional.

I rate them 10/10! The best charter airline ever and yes they quickly got rid of that old Sabre image in my opinion!!

MerchantVenturer
1st Jul 2003, 02:13
skytravel,

I agree with you. I flew on two Excel B 738s BRS-SZG-BRS last summer and thought it an excellent charter airline.

I believe it is the reincarnation of the not so good Sabre Airways.

ShamRoc
1st Jul 2003, 15:07
I also agree with Skytravel. We travelled LGW/FAO at a civilised hour, pushed back at the advertised time, found the service excellent and was generally very impressed. Return was equally satisfying. I would certainly use them again.