PDA

View Full Version : Ex SQ management in Middle East ?

Fluke
8th Jun 2003, 00:32
Anybody confirm if ex SQ management (M.Dv and co.) are now working in Qatar or Iraq ?

twitchy
8th Jun 2003, 00:50
Fluke,

You heard it right, M dV & Co. after retirement from SIA has joined Qatar Airways now.

these days he is busy working overtime on a project named "QPSRP" and "ELMP" if you are wondering what it is, the name is selfexplanatory my friend....

QPSRP.....Qatari Pilots' Salary Reduction Programme
ELMP.......Employees' Low Moral Programme

If Mr. M dV is not successful in his above 2 projects soon than he will find it difficult to retain his job.

You know that M d V was champion in running these to projects successfully in SIA for all these years. SIA is still suffering from the after effects of these 2 projects and the replacements (2 armchair generals) of M d V and Co in SIA are trying hard to run these 2 projects better than him.

SIA is trying very hard to work out that how low the pilots' can be paid and they still can fly its fleet proficiently.......

God bless SIA and God bless QATAR Airways

Fluke
8th Jun 2003, 01:26
Thanks for the update twitchy, nothing new to me.

I hope the media are tiring of their SARs circus down there.

Regards Fluke

Lee
8th Jun 2003, 21:30
Maybe M d V would start the Lear Jet programme to enrich the profits!

kineticknife
11th Jun 2003, 07:39
I've heard it said that raking it in was actually a family affair..........with a certain aforementioned persons sibling having the islands sole distributorship for a particular brand of aviation charts, that just so happened to be used at SQ....................

ttesna
12th Jun 2003, 20:28
There is also one in C.A.L. Ex the A340-300

Usman
13th Jun 2003, 01:44
If they were Chinese, they won't last long in the Middle East before the Arabs realised they are worst than the Jews.

Do you see many Chinese joints (restaurants, gambling dens or prostitute lair in the Middle East?

Colosseo
13th Jun 2003, 01:53
Your being racial buddy.:mad:

ClimbGodammitClimb
13th Jun 2003, 13:52
Usman,

Once again you are showing your true colours by posting such insensitive and prejudicial racial comments. Nobody will condemn you if you keep your thoughts to yourself. Insensitive fool!! :*

etops777
13th Jun 2003, 16:45
you are a big time racist.

in fact, there are good numbers of very talented chinese or any other race.

usman, just go home and stay in your little kingdom where others can't find out that you are a " LOSER"

twitchy
13th Jun 2003, 20:58
USMAN

I don't blame you, its true that one can't think beyond his ability. You are the most recent proof of that. Stop behaving like a frog in the well..........................

Its high time for people like you to come out of the well and see how the world has progressed and where the aviation and the interpersonal relationship of various races have reached........open your eyes my friend. :( :( :( :(

HotDog
13th Jun 2003, 21:55
Usman's comments notwithstanding, have any of you guys worked for SIA or in the East under ethnic managment before? Don't try to be PC if you haven't lived under it.