View Full Version : M.I.A. Colt Steel and Ravensdale!!

Abdul Nazar
7th Jun 2003, 06:48
Where have my two favourite actors gone, Terrance Ravensdale and Colt Steel !!??? Given up the movies I hear, do tell. Where are you and what are you guys are doing now ? Sure do miss those skin flicks in this part of the world. !!!!:mad: :E :sad:

nosirrah
8th Jun 2003, 22:10
:ok:
hey abdul nazar
you sound familiar....... having fun down under
good username mate;)

Tonto Kowalski
10th Jun 2003, 12:49
Hey Abdul Nazar

Quite a handle!

I hope you don't watch these movies to check out Terrance and Colt?! Aint it supposed to be that you are into the leading ladies? Or has the heat got to you??

Anyhow, I heard that Terrance's latest epic "Ravensdale does Brisvegas" is soon to hit the shelves. Might want to look out for that one...

Rumour has it that Colt Steel's career is temporarily on hold. He is having trouble getting cast in the leading role in his new part of the world without a mullet. Nothing that a bit of time can't fix though! Local fans are still into the 'party out back' look!

Hey if you let us know your address maybe we can hollow out a holy book and post in some of the latest work to you there when it's released??

TK

Abdul Nazar
14th Jun 2003, 06:57
Hey there Tonto long time eh, how ya been. Yeh heard from Colt the other day your right with regards to his "lack of scripts" and lack of appreciation from his former fans . Said he has just recieved an offer to star in an all "jinglee" shoot ...not interested by all accounts. Was given some reference material by a mate of his the other day.......think that dude spent too much time down Satwa way, what do you reacon ?????? :sad: :ugh:

Later Gator.:O

Tonto Kowalski
22nd Jun 2003, 07:40
Gidday Abdul

All good here!

It's sad to hear about Colt's slump eh. Just as well he's not taking up that job offer though! Gotta wonder how far through the reference material he got before making the decision!?

You're right, reckon that mate of his must have made at least one trip too many down Satwa way. Poor bastard. Understand he's in rehab now though and looks like he's gonna survive with only minor scars.

Hey I hear there's a new kid on the block gunning for a slice of the Middle Eastern market...fella by the name of Harvey Deece?

Will be good to see what he comes up with!

TK

733SS
24th Jun 2003, 07:05
Harley is coming out.....and Terry is on his way...wierd how two great mates show up on different occasions but keep missing each other!!

Abdul good to see your keeping up with the whereabouts of Colt and Ravensdale. Been interested in where those blokes have been. Heard that Colt may be considering crossing the "jinglee" curtain..seem to recall a special cause of action of his on SZ RD heading towards BK...could be mistaken...should be good for him

Ravensdale...giving up on him..hope Brisvegas treats him well. Should be a couple of scenes in his latest where a pink elephant comes around and wants to head downtown...classic

Tonto...catching up on the YNF trash in provost? Good pickins out that a way...:yuk:

Tonto Kowalski
25th Jun 2003, 20:19
733S : Who are you?! You're talking in tongues!

Let's be frank now. What are you on about with your Terry SZ elephant YNF's?!!

Sounds like dutch to me? Or the devils tongue??!

TK

733SS
26th Jun 2003, 03:17
TK,

Think TPT in provost. YKF a close second. Try that!!

As for Abdul..well go for the holy hollow book...

:ok:

Abdul Nazar
30th Jun 2003, 14:05
Mr Deize,

Yeh I know your type all "beer-bottles and single moms" and "Nah she-s really Canadian " I'll show you a photo....... never got to see one still waiting..... If I had Dhm for every so called frigging Canadian Ive met over here then I own my own building on SH Road !! Even got the accent down pat.:yuk:

Boys still waiting to see a photo of all 3 of you togeather......we think there one and the same.

Over and out Harley.:ok:

Abdul Nazar
6th Jul 2003, 13:46
Hey Harley long time,

What are you and Terry been up too, surely not more entertaining single Mums down at the local Trailer Park on Sh Z Rd !!! ???

The guys were on the radio and still know ones seen a picture yet and we all know youve got a scanner !! Dont be shy .

Over and out.:ooh: :O :O

733SS
7th Jul 2003, 17:00
Abdul,

Sorry man Harley has been laid out flat..pics well those are for deserving eyes only...so whats been happening...not too much tpt around so been laying low...might call up terry to look for some milf...seems like someone is looking for RG again...guess he is running from them payments again...poor Bast$$d..probably doesnt even know...

Later

Abdul Nazar
17th Jul 2003, 18:21
hey 733ss where ya been,

Out there in trailer park land, chasing down some high quality poonahnee.... Hey big fella still no photo of the 'Trophy ' ,boys waiting.

Hear one of the boys burnt some toast last night, thank christ or allah that it was one of the " good old boys " at the helm and not one of those others !!!!! He would have had no worries handling the issue. You gone AWAL !!!!!

;) :ok: :8

733SS
22nd Jul 2003, 03:42
Abdul,

TW has been laying low due loaded hours no time for a visit to the trailer...not only a toaster but a whole new piece! TW heard another special mate of coltsteel is heading higher..thought he should be proud..I know his girlfriends are.

:cool: