PDA

View Full Version : Wellness International Network Ltd.

C-FOXY
5th Jun 2003, 10:23
Does anyone have any information on Wellness International Network Ltd. operating out of Cape Town, South Africa?? They have a Caravan on floats and a few helicopters. I am interested to know working conditions, pay, etc.

Thank you!

Kiwi Flyer
6th Jun 2003, 19:30
The only van I know of on floats down there was ZS-ORR I think. It did a stint in Mozambique, when back to SA and was taken of floats and was up for sale. Could be wrong, often am!:p

Cheers

kf

Deanw
6th Jun 2003, 22:13
Apparantly, the Caravan is up for sale, or it was a few months ago.

GGG
7th Jun 2003, 05:17
KF is correct,the plane was returned to Cape Town,floats taken off went up for sale and I think has been sold.And I havent heard of any other vans on floats in SA.:ok:

clipboard
7th Jun 2003, 16:09
Just to help you all right here.

Spoke to the boss personally this morning. The aircraft in question is ZS-ORR. It has never been up for sale. It went to Joburg to have the floats removed, as they were slightly damaged by the rough sea landings in Cape Town. Those are the Wipline long floats, not really suited to sea water landings, more for quiet lake landings. Whilst the floats were taken off, the aircraft was put back on wheels. It is currently on wheels, and the floats have since been repaired. The aircraft is hangared at Cape Town International. The Company has some interesting work lined up for the van, and if it all comes together, she will go back on floats.