PDA

View Full Version : EZY problems at AGP last weekend

Evanelpus
3rd Jun 2003, 15:57
Myself and my partner have just returned from a brilliant week in the sun in Spain.

We got to AGP for the flight home to find that the outbound flight from LTN had been cancelled, technical reasons was the stated course. As is always the case, some of Jo Public lost it somewhat and were demanding all kinds of things from the poor check in staff.

We got to the counter and were told that we could take a flight with EZY to either Bristol, Liverpool, Gatwick or Stansted or wait until the next flight came in. I asked if EZY would guarentee free onward travel back to Luton from the suggested alternatives and was told yes.

We elected to go to Stansted, checked in, only to find a two hour delay on that flight. We boarded the aircraft and one of the cc told me that they would radio EZY ops when we reached UK airspace and find out what arrangements had been made for the 20 odd Luton passengers onboard. The captain told us that a coach would be waiting for us on our arrival. It was and we made it back to LTN four and a bit hours later than planned.

The reason for this post is to say a big thank you to everyone at EZY who bent over backwards to ensure we got home, one way or another. These things happen, sadly it happened to me this time round but 'thems the breaks'. My thoughts were with the poor sods stranded at LTN waiting to start their holiday!

no sig
4th Jun 2003, 06:30
Nice of you to be so understanding Evaneplus, sorry we messed you and your partner around somewhat.