PDA

View Full Version : The Gallery

trolleydollylover
10th Apr 2001, 03:00
What the smeg are those photos in the gallery. Are they taken by a load of spotters and freaks?
I would like to see pictures of Jenna Jameson with her flaps deployed or Pamela Anderson with her starter buttons on start, or Tia Carre with her air bags ready to save my nonce: not pictures of a BA poofta showing his exhaust port.

Gentlemen and Shmirds are we pilots or spods?

Pielander
10th Apr 2001, 03:04
All the good stuff's reserved for the private company sections where all those long-haul Nigels spend their long, lonely stopovers.

trolleydollylover
10th Apr 2001, 03:17
probably- sad gits. Good dreams - I am off to have a long hard think about Jenna. Laters

Groundloop
10th Apr 2001, 12:05
Careful what you say about the gallery. Those photographs are taken by none other than the esteemed Capt Prune himself!

Mooney
10th Apr 2001, 14:37
LOL!! Groundloop!! Well warned!

Hope your well ...

G SXTY
10th Apr 2001, 19:26
For a small fee, I might consider posting my 'Stapleford Collection'.

Photographed exclusively in grey and grey, and evocatively titled; '8/8', 'OVC', 'RVR 50m', and - my all time favourite - 'Mud wrestling a Cessna'

To be auctioned in aid of the G SXTY PPL fund.

------------------
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit pruning.

VFE
10th Apr 2001, 21:15
Trolleydollylover,
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Are they taken by a load of spotters and freaks?</font>

If they were taken by spotters and freaks then they did really well to get in the right hand seat of a 757 in the air!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Gentlemen and Shmirds are we pilots or spods?</font>

No, we are wannabes and those photos were taken by the decent bloke who runs this website.

You obviously have a sense of humour but I think you've made a boo-boo with this one mate!

VFE
------------------
Why do aircraft toilets have frosted glass windows?

[This message has been edited by VFE (edited 10 April 2001).]