PDA

View Full Version : Emirates interviews

craic1510
2nd Jun 2003, 22:52
Just wondering if anyone has details on the emirates interviews coming up in Perth? I heard they advertised in the Sunday Times on Sunday just passed 1/6/2003. I have already been to one interview in Sydney and missed out. Wouldn't mind trying again!Any info would be appreciated :O

kjay
3rd Jun 2003, 09:44
To apply for Emirates you need to apply on line at www.emiratesgroupcareers.com and attache a full lenghth and passport size photo or email application to [email protected],with the full lenghth and passport size photos in coulour.
Goodluck let us all know how you go.

cheers:D

craic1510
3rd Jun 2003, 10:34
Thanks kjay. Nice to have a response. Yes, I have applied online to Emirates previously. Back in April however, I flew over to Sydney to a walk-in interview. 500 people turned up! I got through to the last stage were they cut numbers for the final interviews but I missed out! Anyhow, they are now holding interviews in Perth apparently, after conducting them in Melbourne and Brisbane. If I can find more details I will post them for anyone else who is interested. I will let you know how I go! :cool:

kjay
4th Jun 2003, 09:56
Just checked out the Sunday Times and you still have to apply through the web site or email add for Perth interviews.
Hope you have better luck this time round at least you wont have to go to far from home for this interview.
Keep following your dream and you will achieve it.

cheers;)

craic1510
4th Jun 2003, 13:07
yeah saw the advert finally! I have applied both by email and updated my online application just in case. Also applied to gulf air as they are currently looking for flight attendants. I'll let you know how I go.

bye :cool: