View Full Version : virgin express

olivero
9th Jul 2001, 23:12
Hello,
Does anybody know something about the abinitio engagement in this company?

springbok449
9th Jul 2001, 23:22
Well Olivero,
I imagine that you mean do they take on any low-houred pilots, right? If that is what you mean I would imagine that the situation beeing as it is there, it is pretty unlikely that they're recruiting anyone at the moment.
Certainly in my company we have been getting quite a few guys escaping them, plus lots of their pilots have gone across to Citybird.
I suggest that you do a search on this site on VEX as you may be able to get more info.
Good Luck from an ex-fellow interne!
Bokkie449.

olivero
9th Jul 2001, 23:37
In fact,there was a plan to make an interview, with all the pilot that are below 700 flight hours. But as the situation is realy bad in Belgium with Sabena, I don't know what's are the future plan of the company.By the way how can I do a shearch on this network?
Oli.

springbok449
9th Jul 2001, 23:54
Well regarding doing a search I've just realised that there is no more facility on this site to do one!
As you said the situation in Belgium is really bad and I think that many aviators are waiting to see what is going to happen regarding the business plans, I understand that quite a few of the Sabena pilots have taken unpaid leave and joined other companies just in case.
If you have any questions e-mail me direct address supplied on my profile.
Give my regards to Duponchelle.
Bokkie449