PDA

View Full Version : Comair leads the SAAF

Flyboy737
31st May 2003, 14:53
28 Squadron celebrated its 60 birthday in stile with a parade, formation flypast and extravagant party on Friday 30 May 2003 at Waterkloof AFB. They however required the services of Capt Skêr Z from Comair to lead the formation during the C130 formation flypast. The squadron however plans to double its number of commanders in the next year! Go Skêr!! :ok:

Gunship
31st May 2003, 18:59
Go Sker booitjie ..

Old bum chumm of mine, 4HP and ORCA ... :uhoh:

What happened to Greg Greggorowski and "old" Bergies ?

Pressume both still polling the C - 1 ?

The Actuator
31st May 2003, 23:35
greg's at spoories

Gunship
31st May 2003, 23:47
The Actuator ... I would really appreciate an e-mail adress from my old "instuctors course - co - pupe" Cyril my man ... and Sker please if anybody has one please PM me ... would really appreciate it !

Sorry for the hi-jack :ouch:

Goldfish Jack
5th Jun 2003, 04:35
AAAh yes now let me think. If the SAAF are going to double their C130 commanders, let me think how many captains at Comair are current on C130's?

Oh by the way, what a sad state of affairs, that the SAAF doesnot have enough commanders for their main tactical transport sqn. Now what if they are needed in a rush and the good (?) Comair capt is on a trip? DO they wait for him to return??
!!!!!!!

Gunship
14th Jun 2003, 06:12
Goldfish, I do not think it is only in the SAAF. I have been working with the British Navey, RAF and so on. Man they can be Mickey Mouse as well - do not make a mistake. This last war caught them off - guard - believe me. We had a situation here where a ship arrived with a Lynx without a full crew ... mmhhh :E