PDA

View Full Version : St. Lucia - Gatwick June 8th

lizbet
30th May 2003, 10:15
Hello all,
I hope that this isn't too out of line but would like to make a request.....

I'm a 737 captain with Transavia in Amsterdam. I grew up in St Lucia & my family lives there. My Dad (75 years old) is coming to Holland on the 8th of June for urgent hip replacement surgery (can't be done in St. Lucia).

Anyway he is confirmed "real people ticket" full fare (we have no interline with BA and from the Caribbean you don't even get decent cheap offers) and my hope is that a pprune-er might be working the flight or in some other way able to suggest how he might get an upgrade to Club for the 10 hour flight. Paying 3 times economy fare is not within his budget (or even mine as the poor relation charter/low cost branch of KLM).

Hope someone can help....

:\

bealine
31st May 2003, 19:16
Hi lizbet

I'm just a lowly Ground Staff guy at LGW for BA. I can't promise an upgrade, unfortunately, but if you send me a private mail with your dad's Locator Reference (PNR), I'll have a word in a few ears andtry to make sure a reasonable economy seat is put aside for him. (obviously, we can't designate an exit row seat, but we'll try for a bulkhead). At least that way, we'll make the trip as comfortable as possible for him!

Obviously, if we have a full flight from St Lucia (UVF = UltraVioletFun!) and we're looking for suitable upgrades - then your dad will be in with a fighting chance!

Good Luck

Ian